New Member Introductions

Hi all I did a wrongen earlier and introduce myself on another mans thread sorry for that very new to this forum stuff lol...I would like to introduce myself proberbly my name is Lloyd I come from the south of England..I grew up around hunting men my father was a gun man and love to shoot along with he's labs which was he's favourite myself I prefere running dogs I am fascinated in what they can accomplish and the shear look of these dogs..I also enjoy ferreting and fishing and shooting myself that is when I have the time to do so...my own dog was a whippet bitch named ruby very fast and agile and we had some great times working together..at the min I haven't got any dogs and I am always on the look out for something that could replace what I had with my little whippet ..I became a member to fined even more interest and to meet new peaple with many more experiences to share and peaple to talk to that are in the same interest as myself many thanks Lloyd

Welcome to the forum Lloyd!

I wouldn't worry about your little hiccup, we all make a little mistake once starting up ;)

Seems like your deep into your hunting and share a good amount of experience over the different sports you're into, it'll be good to hear how you get on in the field and write up on here.

As for shooting yourself..... Just avoid the eyes ;)

Nice intro pal and good to get to know you more over your stay at the forum.

Plenty to read up on and people to know.

White