it used to be a privledge to be placed at yorkshire now its no different than a small hunt show whats happening to all these great shows sad how there going down hill

Like stated in another post same shit different day it's happening everywhere nothing new been going on for years just take as a craic get your ribbons in the winter

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bitch in question I thought it the best crossbreed put in front of me on the day

Take a trip down to me Ill make you a cuppa and you can try and find a small apple headed border amongst mine LOL Ill even let you see them work..Give me time to shorten there backs and wash there coa

think they just called all champions in ,they had all the numbers and it was the first time the judges could see the other judges winners.....It is a show after all just a bit of fun and a gossip and

Posted Images

WHAT about all the people who travelled 100ds miles and spent lot money to Yorkshire game fair when you judged it what about them people alli you didn't care you give best in show to your friends black bitch who shows your dogs for you and runs them on for you if thats not cheating and joke and a farce I don't no what is then.

Busted....lol

years ago if your mate was judging we'd have the decency not to enter a dog, now they carving up the winnings and travelling together to shows

Thats why when i judge ive always said,i dont care weather your my mother,father,brother,digging partner or best mate,if the dogs not right on the day i wont pick it.and i couldnt give a crap if i upset them the dog should be right to win simple as.but i no where you are coming from mate.

• Like 2

WHAT about all the people who travelled 100ds miles and spent lot money to Yorkshire game fair when you judged it what about them people alli you didn't care you give best in show to your friends black bitch who shows your dogs for you and runs them on for you if thats not cheating and joke and a farce I don't no what is then.

Busted....lol

years ago if your mate was judging we'd have the decency not to enter a dog, now they carving up the winnings and travelling together to shows

Thats why when i judge ive always said,i dont care weather your my mother,father,brother,digging partner or best mate,if the dogs not right on the day i wont pick it.and i couldnt give a crap if i upset them the dog should be right to win simple as.but i no where you are coming from mate.

..and if your mother,father,brother,digging partner or best mates dogs were right you'd pick them? Fair enough but would others see that as been fair or cheating? IF your breeding good stock and you dont pick it your openly admitting that theres better stock out there than your breeding IMHO

The joys of being asked to judge EH?

Y.I.S Leeview

As a previous secretary of this show always made sure judges were aware of the importance off neutrality when judging this show ?. It is a working terrier type show not a breed club show ,and as numbers have fallen maybe the show should have one competent judge up to 150 terrier entries then two judges if this number is exceeded ?.

Cancel Crossbred class as it is a working type show and maybe more working terrier exhibitors will attend in the future and return this show to its rightful place when it was a honour to be asked to judge and win the GYS only a suggestion but we all remember the past decisions that have been made some good some terrible ??

:yes::yes::yes::angel:

Why cancel the crossbred class?? might as well cancel the Fell type as well ..Better saying Fell type and crossbred together as thats what they are....Like pup class saw some very well developed pups

It needs to go back as it was with black class red class and black and tans class then u don't end up with to blacks or to reds or to black and tans in the final. And do best of breed easy really

I agree with this as for pups I judged at show and they called in Terrier pups and when asked the age I was told 14mths so I explained they were not pups any more and entered in wrong class asked to leave as I would not place them in puppy class kicked up a fuss but were not placed in wrong class owners must be honest ???????? Help we do not live in perfect world so use ur discretion

• 2 weeks later...

Busted....lol

..and if your mother,father,brother,digging partner or best mates dogs were right you'd pick them? Fair enough but would others see that as been fair or cheating? IF your breeding good stock and you dont pick it your openly admitting that theres better stock out there than your breeding IMHO

The joys of being asked to judge EH?

Y.I.S Leeview

Thats why you explain why either you knock it back or it wins mate.no favourites at all,then if people want to question you you can say why with out any embarresment.

• Like 1

It needs to go back as it was with black class red class and black and tans class then u don't end up with to blacks or to reds or to black and tans in the final. And do best of breed easy really

I agree with this as for pups I judged at show and they called in Terrier pups and when asked the age I was told 14mths so I explained they were not pups any more and entered in wrong class asked to leave as I would not place them in puppy class kicked up a fuss but were not placed in wrong class owners must be honest ???????? Help we do not live in perfect world so use ur discretion

You done right mate,but it goes to show you when they kick off the dog mustnt be good enought for the adult class either.if they dont want your opinion they shouldnt put them in.the best show for the worst terriers was the south durham hunt kennels.you whe looking at dogs with 1 nut,under shot jaws and when you told thr owners,they were like is it i didnt no.my reply was you have the dog from a pup and never check them over what a laugh.