Welcome to the forum Eric,

You could do with editing your into for many reasons. One would be to include an introduction about yourself, as the title suggests: maybe that your name is Eric, your from Derby, any experience you have, what sports take your interest and anything you'd like to achieve by joining us all on this forum.

There's plenty of sports, skills and general conversation to get stuck in on. We hope you enjoy the forum.

Regards,

White

Hello all.. my name is Lloyd I live down the south of England true Kentish lad ,I grew up surrounded by hunting my father had a love of shooting I grew up with labs as dad used them while out shooting me myself i am more into running dogs I don't now why but they just amaze me in what they can do and the shear look of them...I love going out rabbiting with a couple of dogs or ferrets.. just love being out, I do also like shooting as an interest but like I said i am more a dog man than anything ,I also enjoy fishing when I have the time..at the min I haven't got any dogs myself my last was a great little whippet ruby she was amazing girl and I had some good times out with her very good natured and great family dog as we'll...i thought by joining this site I would learn a lot more as in a way of interest and meet other people who also enjoys the same interest as me

Hello all.. my name is Lloyd I live down the south of England true Kentish lad ,I grew up surrounded by hunting my father had a love of shooting I grew up with labs as dad used them while out shooting me myself i am more into running dogs I don't now why but they just amaze me in what they can do and the shear look of them...I love going out rabbiting with a couple of dogs or ferrets.. just love being out, I do also like shooting as an interest but like I said i am more a dog man than anything ,I also enjoy fishing when I have the time..at the min I haven't got any dogs myself my last was a great little whippet ruby she was amazing girl and I had some good times out with her very good natured and great family dog as we'll...i thought by joining this site I would learn a lot more as in a way of interest and meet other people who also enjoys the same interest as me

Hello and welcome mate you could of started your own post

Sorry about that I am new to this forum stuff should I start my own..sorry for jumping in there

Just copy and paste into a new topic and see if a mod would kindly remove these posts ;) no harm done and I'd happily post on your topic.

Welcome to the forum anyway pal.

White