Hi all

New to site hope to chat and get to know the forums a bit better before I pester you with questions and topics.

I live in Cardiff and have a couple of permissions around South Wales with a mate if mine.

Cheers all

Welcome to the forum Salty,

You're quite right, there's plenty to get stuck in on, on this forum but don't feel like you're annoying us by asking questions, that's what were here for! :D

It would be nice to know what field sports you're into and any experience you have, to, maybe what you'd like to get out of the forum.

We hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear more of you,

White

Cheers guys.

I started by fishing (fly and course) and have done for years, after a guy I work with took me out to have a go clay shooting I really enjoyed it and then moved on and started going out with him on his permissions.

I've gone out on the pigeons, rabbiting and foxing with him over the past year and really wanted to develop on myself and carry on enjoying.

I've given up rugby due to too many injuries so the outdoors and staying busy suiting me great.

The main thing I'd like to get out is just getting more consistent and being more effective. Practice will make perfect I know but just learning from others will definitely help. Also learning to be better at field craft and spotting the signs as I do sometimes miss seeing a few.

Hopefully I'll get up some posts about successful trips soon.

• Like 1

That's excellent Salty, you seem to have taken it quite naturally.

I know quite a lot of people just starting out and half of them wouldn't haven't been able to keep up with you in the past year alone.

The forums full of great stuff. Since I've started here, I've generally got better at my primary sport (air rifles) and learnt so much more than books teach.

I've also picked up a few more sports and hobbies, my latest being ferreting and using paracord. Just to give you an example of what things can lead on to.

It's a great community too, plenty of folk to share experience with and also have a laugh with too.

Keep it up pal and I look forward to hear more from you on here.

All the best,

White