• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out

So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Thanks to this and that what bout the man who bread her so credit to jimmy sweeney or jimmy1000 a man with top classs dog all his life give so credit to the man

whos going to win this cup then some top dogs in it???

what cup ?

whos going to win this cup then some top dogs in it???

Av got a yorkie cup here northantscourser what ya can have got the thing for christmas just gone you can have that if you want ,

or a mars one that will be better for ya lol. Let ya dog drink out of um and the dogs will work for you and not there selfs. ;)

haha ive got a egg cup for you, because doing 10 mile with a pup behined a bike will just f**k it up.s o the cup goes to you :toast::toast::toast::toast:

These pups wont be whistling or blowing after a few runs they'll be looking like my other pup i sold fresh after two or three runs

, lad who owns dice the sire to the pup couldnt belive her for her age at ten months big lungs and thats because i keep them fit from a young age so only person who'll be whistling is me on the way home my lad. You do what you do and al stick to my way. One of the pups I bred sold for four figures ten months and nailing um lad couldnt turn down that kind of money just some numpty with a bit of money bought him.

Edited by jimmy1982
  • Like 1

haha ive got a egg cup for you, because doing 10 mile with a pup behined a bike will just f**k it up.s o the cup goes to you :toast::toast::toast::toast:

These pups wont be whistling or blowing after a few runs they'll be looking like my other pup i sold fresh after two or three runs

, lad who owns dice the sire to the pup couldnt belive her for her age at ten months big lungs and thats because i keep them fit from a young age so only person who'll be whistling is me on the way home my lad. You do what you do and al stick to my way. One of the pups I bred sold for four figures ten months and nailing um lad couldnt turn down that kind of money just some numpty with a bit of money bought him. fair play if it works you dont change it,i just thought it was abit to young thats all have a good season with them.

, lad who owns dice the sire to the pup couldnt belive her for her age at ten months big lungs and thats because i keep them fit from a young age so only person who'll be whistling is me on the way home my lad. You do what you do and al stick to my way. One of the pups I bred sold for four figures ten months and nailing um lad couldnt turn down that kind of money just some numpty with a bit of money bought him.

Nothing you can f**k them up pushing them so far so young jimmy????!

Nothing you can f**k them up pushing them so far so young jimmy????![/quote That doesnt make sense iceman what youve put cant read it right. Look what youve put sumat about nothing you can f**k them up.

Do you not think pushing a pup so young you can do lots off damage that will come out later on in the pup????? 10 miles is a lot for a pup but each till there own

So say when wolfs are running in a pack and chasing there prey down for miles showing the youngens how to go on getting them in with the pack. Your wrong pal seven and a half months is a good age. Av sin lads on here calling 18 months old dog pup 18 months old whats all that about young adult dogs yeah not pups.

I no me brother jk run him self 10 miles day at 8 min pace the dogs run behind him 5 days week there 13 months old now hard as the road I just give them bite walking and get them fite on longears when season comes every man to him self :thumbs:

Thats what am saying louth some lads call um pups at 18 moon mush which is bullshit.

I looked it up earlier to see at what age a wolf pup would run with the pack and it says up to 24 weeks of age they just mess around the den play fighting and learn how to hunt on small prey. And at seven to eight months they leave the den and start hunting with the pack running the prey down.

Edited by jimmy1982