So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Tintin some lads on here think they know it all do this dont do that. A bet half of um have never be on a pushirion or gone running out with the dogs. Am out on the bike every evening now its coming upto the season. And started them running with me because I would dred i couldnt see my nob past my belly like half the fools on here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out

So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Thanks to this and that what bout the man who bread her so credit to jimmy sweeney or jimmy1000 a man with top classs dog all his life give so credit to the man

I no me brother jk run him self 10 miles day at 8 min pace the dogs run behind him 5 days week there 13 months old now hard as the road I just give them bite walking and get them fite on longears when season comes every man to him self :thumbs:

Thats what am saying louth some lads call um pups at 18 moon mush which is bullshit.

I looked it up earlier to see at what age a wolf pup would run with the pack and it says up to 24 weeks of age they just mess around the den play fighting and learn how to hunt on small prey. And at seven to eight months they leave the den and start hunting with the pack running the prey down.

not having a pop at you but wolves lope not run . absolutely no strain or stress on any joints or lungs .google it .its very interesting

• Like 1

I no me brother jk run him self 10 miles day at 8 min pace the dogs run behind him 5 days week there 13 months old now hard as the road I just give them bite walking and get them fite on longears when season comes every man to him self :thumbs:

Thats what am saying louth some lads call um pups at 18 moon mush which is bullshit.

I looked it up earlier to see at what age a wolf pup would run with the pack and it says up to 24 weeks of age they just mess around the den play fighting and learn how to hunt on small prey. And at seven to eight months they leave the den and start hunting with the pack running the prey down.

not having a pop at you but wolves lope not run . absolutely no strain or stress on any joints or lungs .google it .its very interesting
Av read up on them brookie pal cheers anyway

So where does it say a pups a pup untill 18 montha of age iceman just curious pal. Ive got a dvd here kipper & friends which is preban from the 90s.

Travilling boy on there with a young bitch seven months of age doing the job only a little bitch. Lads offer to buy the bitch for a grand but youngen wants 2 lol.

So this about running or exercising a dog at a young age can f**k it ups a load of shit. Some lads are just set in there own ways and pass it on by numptys reading or word of mouth do your own thing and dont listen to no other f****r.

Jimmy l do my own think always have.Always start my dogs young just saying its OK giving them few miles but 10 as l said each to there own.If it works for you it works for you.18 months jimmy that's what its always been for me.Maybe am set in my ways.

• Like 1

Jimmy l do my own think always have.Always start my dogs young just saying its OK giving them few miles but 10 as l said each to there own.If it works for you it works for you.18 months jimmy that's what its always been for me.Maybe am set in my ways.

Old school more like iceman lol. These pups will be 12 months in December, and thats when they will see work pal. So five months of decent exercise on bike I wont put any pics up untill then and you see how fit these pups will be inside and out cut upto to f**k not one oz of fat.
  • Like 2

Old school more like iceman lol. These pups will be 12 months in December, and thats when they will see work pal. So five months of decent exercise on bike I wont put any pics up untill then and you see how fit these pups will be inside and out cut upto to f**k not one oz of fat.
Was running pup at about 9 months same time last year just we bits here and there.
  • Like 1

Well lads the sun is shining the weather is sweet and am off to f***ing work up on them roofs get mi self a tan today. Doing a reroof and hopefully back for 2 o'clock we only do nursery hours not in that all day 9 to 5 lol. So will take dogs down local pounds for a dip after and might do a bit of skinny dipping mi self to cool down.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...