• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out

So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Thanks to this and that what bout the man who bread her so credit to jimmy sweeney or jimmy1000 a man with top classs dog all his life give so credit to the man

brookie breed mars and you can all as what you want kim runs for england now :thumbs::thumbs: and yer jimmy1000 does get credit he breed kim a good top class bitch

She runs for england how old are you mush lol get a grip its a f***ing dog it runs for its self and nobody else.
  • Like 2

brookie breed mars and you can all as what you want kim runs for england now :thumbs::thumbs: and yer jimmy1000 does get credit he breed kim a good top class bitch

She runs for england how old are you mush lol get a grip its a f***ing dog it runs for its self and nobody else.

lol :laugh:

Lol and that's the truth

should u been on your bike now giving your pup 10 miles lol

Is he for real jacko runs for england haha. Soon as it comes over on ferry the lad says your running for us now lol. What did the dog say yes marcus I am lol.

Is he for real jacko runs for england haha. Soon as it comes over on ferry the lad says your running for us now lol. What did the dog say yes marcus I am lol.

it a good 1 all right :laugh: