• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out

So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Thanks to this and that what bout the man who bread her so credit to jimmy sweeney or jimmy1000 a man with top classs dog all his life give so credit to the man

if you go on to my other topic judy on the fens be her granny bella her anty tiger her half brother :thumbs:

so squirt has all that breeding into her to i hope 1 of her pups comes just as good as them and tiger to good look to all the lads that has them :thumbs:

• Like 3

Marcus has had some real top class dog/ bitches in his camp his attention to detail is top notch ...ie training.feeding.supplyments ...talking to him in the past i understand why .he loves a boxer and as explained more times than i care to remember ..yer lucky was his best dog hes add or proberbly ever own ...but hes ad some toppers young lucky tina spinner all in my oppinion cud av won a forley..tina british handed as we know and all bred by old lucky cant beat good breeding the proof there for all to see ...shame about spinner cause she wad some bitch potencaily ..good luck to him in future in his fulltime job...lol hes got a good partener at mo that can dance....unlike markus

• Like 4

brookie i breed her of mike and my bitch you could put a mutt on her and they would still kill hare but i seen the bitch on dvd she is good but i seen better and i have them comeing up here that going 2 rock the boat they have it anyway best of look 2 the man that got the bitch at the end of the day i breed her jimmy brother and sister of her here now brookie does that answer your question and the rest of your mate

• Like 1

brookie i breed her of mike and my bitch you could put a mutt on her and they would still kill hare but i seen the bitch on dvd she is good but i seen better and i have them comeing up here that going 2 rock the boat they have it anyway best of look 2 the man that got the bitch at the end of the day i breed her jimmy brother and sister of her here now brookie does that answer your question and the rest of your mate

where did you see better then ? :hmm:

and re reading your post what mates are you referring to ?

Now now lads no bitching its sunday dont want you getting that up tight with each other that you'll not want to eat ya sunday dinners haha ;)
  • Like 1

Now now lads no bitching its sunday dont want you getting that up tight with each other that you'll not want to eat ya sunday dinners haha ;)

now why would i ever get up tight with the drivel the same old crowd constantly post on here .im only asking a question in reply to a post thats been aimed at me .by some ones whos never travelled further than the post office .nothing wrong in that is there mush?

• Like 1

now why would i ever get up tight with the drivel the same old crowd constantly post on here .im only asking a question in reply to a post thats been aimed at me .by some ones whos never travelled further than the post office .nothing wrong in that is there mush?

brookie not arguing with ya just telling the truth shes an irish bred bitch and thats that you cant take it away from her