• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out

So that's where I've been going wrong with my dogs why didn't I think ov looking up wolfs on internet or well ya learn something new every day lmfaooo

Thanks to this and that what bout the man who bread her so credit to jimmy sweeney or jimmy1000 a man with top classs dog all his life give so credit to the man

Spinner was a top class bitch got killed early on he won the forley with Tina another class bitch but think he bought her luke looked a decent animal and the one he has now supposed to be a good bitch bet he's had a lot more aswel..I've never met the man people give him abit stick for whatever reason he can turn out a decent animal he been doing it for sometime now week in week out

• Like 3

so lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

If you notice hes saying its just sumat put together no names behind the lines. Theres a name behind any f***ing lurcher or sighthound somebodys bred the c**ts before him or any other man out there whos got a lurcher and calls them there lines there not your lines just remember this. Youve bought a dog and bred it to better there lines so your the breeder not the line owner.Well hes bred his own dogs and hes put his name on the lines but Hes not one to say or well this is somebody elses lines.
  • Like 1

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out twice a week never had 1 pourching fine on the best of best land aswell he no his job and text his dogs to the max

• Like 6

Dogs like lucky only come round ones in 1 dog owners life time he might have had some close but lucky season in season out done the job thing his with Marcuz in winter it's like his job full time out twice a week never had 1 pourching fine on the best of best land aswell he no his job and text his dogs to the max

Robin lads I know, know the lad you dont have to tell me about the lad lol Hes from our neck of the woods leeds then moved to ponti f**k knows where he lives now.