Blackberry Curve 8520 Phone Book Download

I would appreciate some help please, I haven't had this long and I'm not impressed.

It took me 2 weeks on and off, to manually import my phone book to this Raspberry and now it looks like a new phone is on the horizon.

How do I download/save the existing phone book please so I can hopefully copy it to the new phone?!

Cheers

Step one. Bin it

Step two. Buy a android, windows or IOS phone.

Step three. Chill knowing your phone isn't an outdated piece of sh¡t, even if it's brand new ;)

Haha I'm messing but blackberry have had their heyday a decade ago and they've gone down the pan since, pushing out the same model with different names or cases lol.

As pip said, some shops will do the work for you :)

White

My wife had to get hers done at the shop,- its not so easy to transfer stuff from what i understand.

I tried having a Blackberry once,- it took me 10 minutes to send a text, finding the letters keys all over the place.

• Like 1

My wife had to get hers done at the shop,- its not so easy to transfer stuff from what i understand.

I tried having a Blackberry once,- it took me 10 minutes to send a text, finding the letters keys all over the place.

It's still a QWERTY keyboard but finding the punctuation and symbols is a little tricky.

I've had a few over the years, back even before when they used the tracking balls that popped out and lost.

Good business phones but times have changed and Apps now can do everything any other phone will do. Just a matter of what make or model iPhone or Samsung you want.