Woman After A Holiday

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no angel by any means but mate mentioned about some bird who sucked off 24 men for "a holiday". My brothers pal was saying how he'd of got a blowy of her. Now I'm not gay and wouldn't turn down a

what you mean ones bad enough is your partners fanny stinking ?

Rekon I'm hiring that DJ for my wedding do lol

She's a disease spreader ! What if one of them men had a STD ? she would've got a dose for argument sake say " genital warts" in the mouth and every bloke she kissed or blew would've caught it. The whole island would've been riddled the way she was carrying on !

My girls 16 this year, but I hope the values and morals with instilled in her will prevent her ever getting involved in shit like this..

But you can only do your best and as I keep telling her she's nearly an adult now, her decisions are her own me and her mum won't be there for ever...

I'd hang my head in shame though if that was my girl...

• Like 2

She's a disease spreader ! What if one of them men had a STD ? she would've got a dose for argument sake say " genital warts" in the mouth and every bloke she kissed or blew would've caught it. The whole island would've been riddled the way she was carrying on !

that's what I thought she got pick up a infection with that many, but you carnt beat the old blow job. I went out with girl years ago .,that wouldn't let you shag her fair enough , or neither a blow job, got bored with her in the end, looked else where . :yes:

• Like 1

that's what I thought she got pick up a infection with that many, but you carnt beat the old blow job. I went out with girl years ago .,that wouldn't let you shag her fair enough , or neither a blow job, got bored with her in the end, looked else where . :yes:
good girl bought up right by her parents ? unlike this other girl I bet her dad (if she has one ) is broken hearted !

good girl bought up right by her parents unlike this other girl I bet her dad (if she has one ) is broken hearted !

true :thumbs: but after 9 months of courting with her, and not even blow job any man would start to get bit bored I think, you don't want a slag but today its a norm thing , not like back then when I was stud :laugh:

Lol birds @ home be blowin off more than 24 man in a weekded for bags of charlie nothing new ther and marshman doubt anyone be kissing her after all that cock in her mouth

Maybe not in that bar but the next night different venue with some lad lagging, pretty girl as well from the vid I've seen ! Yep mate afraid to say someone else will have kissed or slept with her un be knowingly.

good girl bought up right by her parents unlike this other girl I bet her dad (if she has one ) is broken hearted !

true :thumbs: but after 9 months of courting with her, and not even blow job any man would start to get bit bored I think, you don't want a slag but today its a norm thing , not like back then when I was stud :laugh:
9 months jaysus Fair play you're right even back in the day ?.

Who care its her life? I bet we have all done things we are ashamed of in the past :yes:

do you think her mother or father care ? And yes we've all done things that were ashamed of but I can honestly say I would be if I sucked 24 cocks for a drink lol ?