New Member On Hunting Life

Hi new member on hunting life, 27 year old looking for ferreting buddy or a day out with group or land wanted and willing to pay for ferreting,love the sport , finding it very hard to get land ,any 1 can help me ,much apretiated,willing to travel,realy do love the sport, many thanks for looking if u looked lol

Post an introduction about yourself on the Intros section of the forum.

Don't ask, in fact, NEVER ask for permissions, a big pet hate of this forum is newbies asking for permissions but see if there's anyone who comments who lives local. Get to know them a little whilst reading up on this side of the forum for hints, tips and anything beneficial for your first outing.

Once you get to know some people, they may be happy enough to take you out with them.

Welcome to the forum anyhow and we hope you enjoy it here.

White

We both went out yesterday to had a look for some sets found a few on the permission but way too bushy to push through we also went looking for other permission on the farms not too far from mine but had no look still at least we've got a few sets for the start of the season and going to keep going bk to the farmers cheers Paul at least we've made a start pal

We both went out yesterday to had a look for some sets found a few on the permission but way too bushy to push through we also went looking for other permission on the farms not too far from mine but had no look still at least we've got a few sets for the start of the season and going to keep going bk to the farmers cheers Paul at least we've made a start pal

Well done.

Glad th you have found a few to have a go at at, and as you have said. Keep going back to the farms and keep asking. It's just a matter of getting you and your name out t here. Takes time,

It took me about 12 months to get my first shooting permission. Lost that awhile ago now. Owners sold the land,

I don't have any permissions at the moment. But I've not really been looking for anything. Once you have one permission, don't stop looking for others. Never stop. Because you never know when you will lose any of them.

Good luck on your ferreting ,

• Like 1

Yeah pal

Well done.

Glad th you have found a few to have a go at at, and as you have said. Keep going back to the farms and keep asking. It's just a matter of getting you and your name out t here. Takes time,

It took me about 12 months to get my first shooting permission. Lost that awhile ago now. Owners sold the land,

I don't have any permissions at the moment. But I've not really been looking for anything. Once you have one permission, don't stop looking for others. Never stop. Because you never know when you will lose any of them.

yeah pal just gunna keep going back n back n back till we get enough then i probably wont stop we've got a lad who wants to come with us when the season starts but hes not willing to contribute at this time basically wants us to find the land and warrens then come with us fek that told him last night he needs to get out and look !! Thanks mate

Yeah pal

Well done.

yeah pal just gunna keep going back n back n back till we get enough then i probably wont stop we've got a lad who wants to come with us when the season starts but hes not willing to contribute at this time basically wants us to find the land and warrens then come with us fek that told him last night he needs to get out and look !! Thanks mate
There's quite a few like that that spoil it for the rest!
  • Like 2

Yeah pal

Well done.

It's not on mate. You want the land to work then you have to put the work in to get it.

It's hard work. But it all pays off in the end. You get to know the land owners and they tell others about you and your name gets around. Ferreting,shooting what ever.

Some offer to do add jobs for the land owners too. This can really help to build bridges with people. And you never know it could always lead to a bit of paid work too. And most of us would not turn down the chance to earn a bit of extra money.

• Like 1

If he continues like this then he'll be the runner well we've given him that job already lol me n Paul are up for it n willing to get on with the job just hate lazy twats who wont contribute were gunna give him a few chances if not we'll drop him

We took out a fella very similar to the fella your talking about in his ways, bloody terrible it was never put nothing in always take take. Didn't and wouldn't look for permission, didn't mind at the beginning to much,but after a while really pissed us off.

• Like 1