Acceptable Ways To Kill A Rabbit!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it'll be netted ,broken neck then slug through the heed ??

Pleased to hear folk being educted as to the correct and most humane ways to dispatch a rabbit,...   As hunters, we owe it to our quarry,.whatever it may be,.little or large,...to end its life, as q

I would have asked him if all his other meat he used was halal free meat

Are we now living in a society who either shun you for hunting or only accept headshot killed animals because that's how you kill people in Call Of Duty or something?

f***ing dickheads, personally I would have said they were killed by Mixy: as that's what the Gov and other organisations consider a "humane" death, diseasing the poor buggers.

PC gone mad.

White

Are we now living in a society who either shun you for hunting or only accept headshot killed animals because that's how you kill people in Call Of Duty or something?

f***ing dickheads, personally I would have said they were killed by Mixy: as that's what the Gov and other organisations consider a "humane" death, diseasing the poor buggers.

PC gone mad.

White

In all fairness you can kill someone with a knife to the foot from the other side of the map in call of duty ( as In was told ) :laugh: .

But I do agree mixy is not a nice to go . I don't think the government use it as an control anymore .

In all fairness you can kill someone with a knife to the foot from the other side of the map in call of duty ( as In was told ) :laugh: .

But I do agree mixy is not a nice to go . I don't think the government use it as an control anymore .

Haha I've not played it for some time, I'm sure you can do a lot of things on the game but it's as close to killing something these people get to. So unless you get a headshot or slash it's throat with a serrated Bowie knife, you haven't killed it humanely :D

I don't know if Mixy is still about but obviously it's been used and still found in rabbits now, so at one stage it was acceptable to use it.

People who lack general knowledge or an open mind to be educated or to accept what happens in the real world infuriate me.