Presa Canario's

I wouldn't have a dog like this anyway because I've got no need for one.

but they also attract irresponsible retards,who no doubt breed them regardless of temperament etc

So I wouldn't trust it to be bred from good reliable stock even if the parents where fine.

• Like 3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite a few folk on this thread have a few "mates" that have them and they would rip your throats out. This threads gone a bit jay from the inbetweeners for me

At least you haven't dropped yourself in it by saying you want it for 'big game'...oh wait   Get a beddy whippet, they'll take out

My brother has one in Spain that he imported from the Canary's .Bought it fully trained as a guard dog , it wont take food of anyone ,wont leave the property even if the gates where left open is as d

Posted Images

I wouldn't have a dog like this anyway because I've got no need for one.

but they also attract irresponsible retards,who no doubt breed them regardless of temperament etc

So I wouldn't trust it to be bred from good reliable stock even if the parents where fine.

Now that I can agree with. Even the way some here have spoke about em would be a blinding advert to the retards.

410 gun trap better than any dog..

suppose a dog can only do so much really, as if they really want break in to your property, they shoot or poison any dog not matter what breed. And with the new law a guard dog got be under control all the while with its owner , no more having loose dog or dogs on your property , if they are you be in the shit with the law :yes: so really is there any point of having a big vicious dog, where a jack or pat prob let you know just as good and easier and cheeper to buy . But I think good well bred gsd or maybe a mal would what I go for if I wanted a bigger type dog, as said with law though its not worth having a large dog today :yes:

I'll message you pal cheers

There's a cracking looking 1 called "dre" and looking at some of what he's produced they look cracking looking dogs ... Have a gander on google dre presa canario I'm sure you'll come up with something .. Sure it's Russell's kennel (could be wrong) ??

Tres alida kennels is well worth a look :thumbs:

• 1 year later...

Going off subject a bit Many years ago there was a presa x apbt that was put over a apbt bitch

Which produced a monstrous dog this dog was then put over a full deerhound bitch

The offspring out of the deerhound were a very nice sort

ive a grow room ,no bollocks ,my neighbours hate me , local yobs harrass me ! i need a dog .please help me,one that wont attactk bird or her various kids !I can read various web sites ,and have many crim associates ,but feel its best to ask on a legit hunting forum!????

ive a grow room ,no bollocks ,my neighbours hate me , local yobs harrass me ! i need a dog .please help me,one that wont attactk bird or her various kids !I can read various web sites ,and have many crim associates ,but feel its best to ask on a legit hunting forum!????

shit bank hol ! cant help being a bit a sceptical !