Updated Puppy Pics For Budharley

• 9 months later...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked to put some updated pictures on of the pups. They will be 5 weeks on Sunday (d.o.b 1/6/14) Dam is my bitch, Saluki x collie/grey sire is a grew They will be going on the for sale s

Fukcing disgusting .... Puppies 69 ing ...... Pure filth lol ..........

Posted Images

7 hours ago, white van man said:

Thought that might have been the case Dean. Hope she went to a good home. Maybe someone off here? 

Me too mate it was always in my mind that he'd done that but he assured me she'd got a home for life with him because of his down syndrome lad and not being able to separate them once introduced. You can never tell can you, given to a mate of his who's not on Facebook for me to get in touch with him, pet home in his 50's loves going hiking with her. For all I know she could have gone to a spotty chav stuck in a yard day in day out. I told him I'd have had her back here with me if he wanted to get rid of her. Quite disappointed with budharley to be honest

• Like 1
13 hours ago, deanflute said:

Me too mate it was always in my mind that he'd done that but he assured me she'd got a home for life with him because of his down syndrome lad and not being able to separate them once introduced. You can never tell can you, given to a mate of his who's not on Facebook for me to get in touch with him, pet home in his 50's loves going hiking with her. For all I know she could have gone to a spotty chav stuck in a yard day in day out. I told him I'd have had her back here with me if he wanted to get rid of her. Quite disappointed with budharley to be honest

That's the reason I won't breed dogs or even ferrets anymore these days.

I find it very difficult to part with something I've spent time and energy on these days...Too many bullshitters out there ! 

what a waste of a well-bred dog.

Sadly, nowadays, it is a buyers market, as opposed to a seller's one...

Most lads want to buy a pup from the best lines available, they literally want to 'up their odds' for success...

Nothing wrong in that,..unfortunately, whereas, back in the day when lurchers and ferrets were not bred in such numbers, folk tended to make the best of what they were given. Today, a lot of folks breed pups, for whatever reason, and some don't think far enough ahead, fondly imagining that their precious litter will all be found homes, no hassle...This action frequently results in a large surplus of stock,..and that is often where the real problem begins...:yes:

• Like 2

Plenty of fly by night w*nkers about, they want the best breeding but aren't willing to put the time and effort into them, always on the want for the next best thing and chopping and changing dogs. These fools usually come and go within 3 -4 years, but the damage they do and good pups they waste is a disgrace. Keep the circles tight, I'd rather put down pups than risk giving them to such people.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, blackmaggie said:

I agree budharley should of returned the bitch if he gave his word that were the problem lies theses day a lot of folk are not good on there word  lying to the owners and themselves just to get a pup  I remember this litter very well reared a credit to dean 

Cracking litter of Pups from good working stock. . .  I'd love a pup off my old bitch to a decent deerhound collie type old skool moucher...  But unless I could place the pups with well-known mates I wouldn't be able to give one to a stranger. 

I will just simply wait for someone to offer me one from good stock when the time comes and save myself a load of grief. I would have deffo had one of these at the time if I had needed a dog.

I had a dog pup from this litter and he’s turned out well. I had viewed a good 5 or 6 litters before these. It was never the dogs that put me off but the breeders. As you said Phil....it’s a buyers market. Prices are crazy so a lot are in it to make a quick buck without a thought for anything else. As mentioned, keep the circles tight!!!