Anyone Know Who Owns These Dogs?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own both sire and dam and the pics jumping the gate of the dam are the same bitch. Fu*ckin wrecks me when people answer on here as if they are 100% sure on something but aint got a fkin clue. I dont

hes the long one here

Posted Images

I own both sire and dam and the pics jumping the gate of the dam are the same bitch. Fu*ckin wrecks me when people answer on here as if they are 100% sure on something but aint got a fkin clue. I dont come on here much anymore sorry pal. Pm me with any questions. The dog is looking well with you fairplay

• Like 6

If I remember right non of the pups were sold, only a few given 2 few lads? That makes me think that phill give a pup to some 1 free of charge and they sold the dog on! With out him knowing???? FFs that's wrong,

At least the dog has ended up somewhere tidy, atb with the dog corider

If I remember right non of the pups were sold, only a few given 2 few lads? That makes me think that phill give a pup to some 1 free of charge and they sold the dog on! With out him knowing???? FFs that's wrong,

At least the dog has ended up somewhere tidy, atb with the dog corider

Cheers Dan. Not sure tbh mate. I know the fella knows Phil and reckons he goes out with him. Actually he knew your name aswell when i spoke to him. Either way i aint complaining. Could of easy drove all the way to wales and ended up with an average dog but ive ended up with something im over the moon with for a very fair price considering.

• Like 1

Second pic.not the dam

you know that do you pal?? I know its the dam because i own her and i took the fu*kin pics so dont answer people unless your sure what the fuk your on about
someone told me before that's not the dam. He said that pictures all over the internet. I said does that mean its not the dam? Haha

LJS1984 that's all you talk or think about is abusing whippets, and you've got 3 of your own??? lol :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :victory: :victory: no wonder your names filth around swansea!!! :laugh::tongue2:

Edited by Daniel Rees