Truely Gutted

Well the inevitable happened last thursday night my grew killed himself.I have always said Blue would never make it to old age he was crazy every run he had i have had to watch him bounce of fences in pursuit hit trees and jump fences flat out he was do or die and unfortunatly it was the latter he was only 3 and a half year old im gutted

i took him out by himself last thursday to spend abit of time with him one on one because his recall and basically all his training went out the window when i got my pup anyway we had been out for an hour or so and he was great then something got up in front i tryed calling him back but he was away he jumped a fence in to the woods and i never seen or heard him for 5 mins which seemed a very long time so i entered the woods and kept calling him but nothing after 10 mins of calling him and searching

when i did find him i froze i didnt no what to do he was just lying there no movement at all i checked for him breathing but there was nothing he had hit a tree and snapped his neck i was wounded i just sat there beside him for 10 mins before carrying him 2 mile home

Now Blue was not a world beater but he was a very exciting dog to watch if not sometimes abit scarey but he always tred his best and thats all i ask of my dogs

RIP Blue

115_1248_zpsdd024f70.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well the inevitable happened last thursday night my grew killed himself.I have always said Blue would never make it to old age he was crazy every run he had i have had to watch him bounce of fences in

i now exactly how you feel,,,gutted his a mild word for hit,,i was in norfolk last nite early this morning,,i took me good camera,,took some pics of a catch, then seen some pics for the 1st time since

Sorry for your sad lost

thats a reall shame that mate...sorry to here that,,must be a real gutter to lose a dog like that.

i no you get of alot of lads saying it happens and what not .but to most..well i hope..there not just working dogs but alittle more than that.

i now exactly how you feel,,,gutted his a mild word for hit,,i was in norfolk last nite early this morning,,i took me good camera,,took some pics of a catch, then seen some pics for the 1st time since i lost ern,,,,tears dont go away easly,,, im sorry to here your bad new,s,,

• Like 2

real sorry for you mate, at least he died doing what he loved :yes: ive got a young dog like that fookin mad when they see something, he prob go like yours 1 of these days. chin up mate .!

Truly gutted to of heard that .. ............................... Lost one of mine a few weeks a ago and no other dog will replace her but a couple of pups have helped. Good luck in the future :thumbs: