Hi All Anybody In The Midlands?

only used a springer as i acquired it as part payment for a job i did, always shot pcp prior to this i do like the springer but feel hunting/field wise a multi pcp would be a wiser choice,I'm very pleased with the springer, its a cometa 400 fenix if anybody's come across them?not at a club but been looking at going along to furnace mill range,

Not a great one and not a bad one all the same. Could do with trying some Air Arms, BSA, Weihrauch, Theoben and a Diana... Try and give them all a whirl and think of what you're missing when you move on to PCP ;) hahaha

What PCP are you looking at anyway?

White

Edited by WhiteRabbit

been looking at the bsa super10 and r10 and he air arms 410 although I'm very open to suggestions! i do no what you mean tho with the difference in pcp to springer, it does feel like its you doing it all with the springer as opposed to the tool doing the job! thee cometa isn't a bad gun reasonably built and came as a part payment for a job i did so didn't really cost me anything other than about half hours work, not sure whats happened to it tho cos it was hitting a tight centre and now its shooting about 18inches high over 25-30yards?

• Like 1

Do you have a scope for it and if so, do you make sure you zero is it in every time you use it?

As for PCP's, I know Vermin Hunters TV Simon Pittaway uses a BSA Ultra and his misses one too- from someone used to air rifles, he's impressed with the cheapest BSA.

The R10 is good on all specs but I'd wait until you have the money to get one with a decent divers tank and other bits.

Pretty sure the Super10 was replaced with the Scorpion, another great rifle.

Best getting out there and shouldering a few- as I'm being told too ;)

Need anything pal, just give me a shout :thumbs:

White

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and Welcome

I'm from the midlands we shoot shotguns and some Rimfire 22 and 17hmr

I have a 223 for fox but i dont shoot it as much as i should

Now the harvest is on going i might well get out and bosh some more wabbits

I really should get out more before i get dragged into Decorating ! i should pay somebody to do it really, i'm sure there is somebody not to shoddy that could do a nice cheap job without Moaning about Quailty of service

Edited by wabbitbosher