Pups First Rabbit

well went for my usual evening walk , i do a bit of road work then drop down the side of the river, all meadow land that has just been cut, my pup and old border are following scents and covering the ground when this bunny pops up in front of pup, she runs it like shes been doing it all her life, picks it up and retrieves it to about 4 foot away , i had to take a double take as i was in shock, shes only 4 an half months old, now ive been trying to avoid getting her on anyhting just yet but where i am its nigh on impossible to avoid rabbits,needless to say im impressed .post-75674-0-17410700-1404160478_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

nice one Armdog buzzing for you,theres a few rabbits nocking about local to me where ive not seen them for years.

just hope they dont get the dreaded mixy,,, have you seen much mixy up yorkshire?

• Like 1

shes a line bred collie gray, and fingers crossed no mixy about here, theres certainly a lot of rabbits, driving to work at 5am is like driving on cobbles, must run half dozen over every day :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...