Out With The Smk98

Ayup lads had a good day today.

Took the mamba lite off the 98 and fitted the hawke panorama and went out to zero it in.

Got to the yard and gave it a quick zero and set off down to the wood where i usually fine tune my zero and hunt.

Half way to my plinking tree i heard the un mistakeable guinea-pig type noise that squirrels make ;)

Quick mooch towards the tree and i got sight of it. Lined up from about 25 yards standing and the falcon pellet hit its mark. Happy with that ;)

Sat down near my tree and had a good plink and got the zero bang on at 34 yards. Shot a excellent group at 40 yards 3 pellets in a hole the size of 1.5 .177 pellets!

Then went down to another farm to ask for permission.. he didnt say yes.. but he didnt say no either, and he said i could have a walk around one of his fields.

Went on and bagged a good rabbit standing facing away from me with an excellent placed shot at the back of its head. Got a little kit aswel. Hope he lets me have proper permission.. im fed up of shooting squirrels i like rabbits!!

Pics to foĺlow

#1shotSKoT

• Like 1