What's It Worth - Leupold Mark 4 M1-16X [Pics]

Hi guys,

So i've got a 1997 Leupold Mark 4 M1-16x scope in pretty good nick. This thing is build like a tank and feel like i could knock nails in with it....not that i would.

That glass is crystal clear and has the 1/8 moa dot. (very thin cross with a single small dot in the middle)

It has 140 MOA of elevation adjustment so is perfect for long range shooters due to the 30mm tube.

And more importantly, the photos (i have brushed out the serial in the photos):

Leupold_M1_16x_1_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_2_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_3_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_4_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_5_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_6_of_7.jpgLeupold_M1_16x_7_of_7.jpg

Thanks in advance

Why have you brushed out the serial number if it is SC8888 SC9999 or similar Andy97 is right about £20-£30 it does not have the Leupold medallion on the side so there is a fair chance it is a fake so not worth a lot.Take off the front lens cover and what colour is the writing on the objective bell

Geordie

The is no objective writing around the front bell. And the serial is not 8888 or 9999. I have spoke to Leupold and they have confirmed it as genuine.

This version of scope does not have emblems on the side or writing around the objective, it's a tactical scope for real world applications so extra bits that can glare are omitted.

This is the scope on Leupolds website but with a different reticle(they no longer make the single dot reticle for it):

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-shooting/scopes/mark-4-lrt-riflescopes/mark-4-lrt-16x40mm-30mm-m1/

Edited by Matthew Phillips