Dogs No Longer Needed....

Fake as feck......comes out with his forearm in fox's jaws and removes it leaving not a scratch? Do any of you fall for this?

my mate had one bit through his wellington boot fook me that hut him lol, never mind your hand, wonder how they done it .?

• Like 1

... when you have this crazy aussie instead!

Screen_Shot_2014_06_25_at_22_38_56.png

3 times this week

8 times this year

15 times in total......

This has been on here! :laugh:

• Like 4

Most terriermen should be capable of taking a wild fox out of there (even a fat one like myself) but that's not a wild fox.

If you had a wild fox by the scruff like that and put your hand on it's chest like he did the fox would have your hand in a second. A fox when scruffed by one hand can nearly turn 180 degrees around and can move his head up and down so IMO if he handled a wild fox like that he'd be chewed to bits.

Also when he came out with the fox holding his arm it let go way to easily. A wild fox wouldn't let go like that and there would have been a lot of blood.

IMO that's someones pet that doesn't deserve to be roughly handled like he is just for the camera.

• Like 4

Most terriermen should be capable of taking a wild fox out of there (even a fat one like myself) but that's not a wild fox.

If you had a wild fox by the scruff like that and put your hand on it's chest like he did the fox would have your hand in a second. A fox when scruffed by one hand can nearly turn 180 degrees around and can move his head up and down so IMO if he handled a wild fox like that he'd be chewed to bits.

Also when he came out with the fox holding his arm it let go way to easily. A wild fox wouldn't let go like that and there would have been a lot of blood.

IMO that's someones pet that doesn't deserve to be roughly handled like he is just for the camera.

They do turn In a instance & they DON'T let go !!! :laugh: HURTS like Hell !!! :yes: ,but the Laughing is the worst bit :icon_redface:

WAS pointed out to me ..LATER.. once the 4 Paws are on Terra firma ,,the Will let go .. Advice a Bit Late mind ... ;) Geordie B***DS :tongue2:

• Like 4

I heard when you get bitten by a fox Demsh brings the fox to the nearest vets and gets it jabbed up for every diease known,lol.

• Like 2

3 times this week

8 times this year

15 times in total......

told you 10 million billion times not to fooking exaggerate,,,

• Like 1

3 times this week

8 times this year

15 times in total......

You not vacated the premises yet? :laugh:

3 times this week

8 times this year

15 times in total......

You not vacated the premises yet? :laugh:

not yet but they`ve got my number :laugh::laugh:

They do turn In a instance & they DON'T let go !!! :laugh: HURTS like Hell !!! :yes: ,but the Laughing is the worst bit :icon_redface:

WAS pointed out to me ..LATER.. once the 4 Paws are on Terra firma ,,the Will let go .. Advice a Bit Late mind ... ;) Geordie B***DS :tongue2:

I remember that thread .............................and the thought still brings a smile to my face :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...