Cockapoo

Hi all anyone worked a cockapoo before I wanted a cocker but when looking for one the wife got involved like they do she seen the cockapoo and set her hart on one so set a long story short I ended up buying one keep the peace I wanted it to mark up for ferreting and retrieve when shooting get them out the brambles been taking in him out on the field with the ball getting him to retrieve got me self a whistle so now he's retrieving on that has any body used one and what are your thoughts atb stevo

my thoughts are they are literaly money making pets with a stupid title and usualy a price to match,saying that you got it now see what you can get out of it,no matter what once the missus got involved it will be nothing more than a pet anyway all be it a handy one if your lucky :thumbs:

One of my friends has a poodle x golden retriever. I really took the piss out of her when she got it, but four years later she's become a hardy, biddable dog that retrieves on land and water, crashes through cover and has a fantastic, no nonsense temperament.

May not be a lost cause!

doubt they'd use a working cocker over a poodle,it'd be a 'show type'

world of difference,

just go and see a litter of patterdale x cockers and say the poodle was the sire and not available to view :thumbs:

give the breeder a call to let him know the craic,then let her pick ,if its crazy it will be all her fault :laugh:

I doubt they'd use a working bred Cocker and certainly not a working mini poodle.

but the x should be healthy and I'm sure it will turn out half decent.

this is coming from someone who uses a mini bull terrier to knock bunnies out of cover lol

doubt they'd use a working cocker over a poodle,it'd be a 'show type'

world of difference,

just go and see a litter of patterdale x cockers and say the poodle was the sire and not available to view :thumbs:

give the breeder a call to let him know the craic,then let her pick ,if its crazy it will be all her fault :laugh:

Seen few litters advertised and they used working cocker ,easier and cheaper to get hold of than show type.