Chalky And The Boys 2

10 miles - along way for pups mush

The pups loved it goldfinch , its was me that it was too much for pal lol. A stopped off at a few lakes on the ride. The ride was off roads and on road going at a steady pace. If I knew the pups wasnt up for it I wouldnt put them threw them sort of paces but I could see that there was no slacking off or pulling back. This is how I get them in tiptop condition for the season if they can handle it in the summer months then there guna in the winter when working. Look at the heat in the middle east lol and they run there dogs fella Edited by jimmy1982

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright lads just thought id start a topic on here about this DVD if any of you haven't seen it definitely buy it, credit to the lad who took the time to film it, and the lads dogs all a credit to the

Game as they come isn't he! Fair play to the lad! Atb

Get it bought boys.top dogs on it .good filming as well.

Jimmy do you do that with em everyday

Break it up in the week pal different rides out some road and some off road keeps me fit aswell as dogs. Dont do the same ride out coz your dogs will soon get sick of it make it diffrent so they want to go out. Other wise soon as that pulling goes of the lead its because the dogs know where there going and thats when they'll soon be like drips on the lead. You want them pulling you on the bike infront.

10 miles - along way for pups mush

The pups loved it goldfinch , its was me that it was too much for pal lol. A stopped off at a few lakes on the ride. The ride was off roads and on road going at a steady pace. If I knew the pups wasnt up for it I wouldnt put them threw them sort of paces but I could see that there was no slacking off or pulling back. This is how I get them in tiptop condition for the season if they can handle it in the summer months then there guna in the winter when working. Look at the heat in the middle east lol and they run there dogs fella

are you for real jimmy or on the winde up

• Like 2

Got to be a wind up if not I'm ashamed bike my bitch every night but only 5 mile though thought that were plenty

takes their nails down thats all ..beside a bike and behind a hare different story.need hunted fit imo.

Whats the heat got to do with it jimmy they pups doing to much feller

Thought ad get some numptys saying it too warm like I had a woman pull me over you shouldnt have ya dogs out in this weather ( Get f**k ya silly bitch before a kick ya c**t in what the fucks it to do with you am just saying she says, well keep ya smell trout mouth shut . ) Ten miles thats f**k all its just half the lads on here couldnt do ten mile on a bike too busy sat in a motor like I said a keep my self fit and the dogs all aftenoon im out not just full ten mile straight off dogs would be f****d. The dogs are with me all the time never leave them in the kennel if I go out there with me. A know what your saying goldfinch but am not trotting them at side of bike just walking pal so I cant see how ten miles too much ;)