Bad Or Just Me

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me mate, I feel for you I really do. That's a rough turnout for any kid.......all I could say is, in the future strive to be everything he is not. Sorry if I was a bit cold but I have seen the

Lol the Jeremy Kyle show my dad wouldn't buy her a kebab. It wasnt the kebab that was the issue its the fact a man had such a problem with having to spend a fiver on feeding his daughter. Weekends my

How much of his, his brothers and his sisters life do you suggest he wastes trying to help someone who values them so little ?

Squats, deadlifts , weighted dips and shoulder press . Best advice I can give you works in any situation.

Don't forget the chin ups, press ups and burpees/b*stards. Body weight is free!

Muscle up/Pull ups..... chin ups are for fannies! :D

I don't entirely get this "addiction is an illness so we must treat the sufferers like any other illness", yeah you might define it as an illness but so is noncing about with kids! Bottom line, there is shit you tollerate and shit you don't, no generic rule for everybody to live by. If you can tollerate such weakness in a person then that's fine and you don't have to justify it to anybody but yourself.

Family eh.... just checked in with some of mine, been a few months - think ill leave it a bit longer next time.

The saying "you can choose your friends, but you cant choose your family" didnt come about for no reason!

• Like 2

Family eh.... just checked in with some of mine, been a few months - think ill leave it a bit longer next time.

The saying "you can choose your friends, but you cant choose your family" didnt come about for no reason!

Know what your saying mate but me and my father fought like cat and dog when we lived under the same roof.

After I got my own place we got on miles better. A year later or so he died and I've always wished we'd both spent our time together being more tolerant of one and other, although it was probably mostly my fault :icon_redface:

Dare, whatever happens, he'll always be your old man, try and help the best you can. Good luck. :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

There is no hope for me now then ... I am a kebab eating alky :sorry: ........

Don't run yourself down you've got your good points......................... I'll think of one soon :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...