Bad Or Just Me

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me mate, I feel for you I really do. That's a rough turnout for any kid.......all I could say is, in the future strive to be everything he is not. Sorry if I was a bit cold but I have seen the

Lol the Jeremy Kyle show my dad wouldn't buy her a kebab. It wasnt the kebab that was the issue its the fact a man had such a problem with having to spend a fiver on feeding his daughter. Weekends my

How much of his, his brothers and his sisters life do you suggest he wastes trying to help someone who values them so little ?

Like most DRUNKS...Selfish & the world revolves around them..Don't Validate him..or Enable him ...

Look out for your Sis An Mom ...F***' 'IM

There is Groups with Help / info for Families with a Drunk in it ! would look into it ..Bevvy is like a Cancer in Families .can rip the Heart out of Them . :yes:

• Like 5

Buy him more grog and let the air thief drink himself into a clutcher !

"Will every day after work his brought a bottle of wine this week each costing a tenner"

he's hit a ruff patch and you think the best thing to do is give him more drink :wallbash:

Like most DRUNKS...Selfish & the world revolves around them..Don't Validate him..or Enable him ...

There is Groups with Help / info for Families with a Drunk in it ! would look into it ..Bevvy is like a Cancer in Families .can rip the Heart out of Them . :yes:

drunk ??? reading the op he's only hit the bottle for the last week that doesn't make him a drunk !!

Buy him more grog and let the air thief drink himself into a clutcher !

"Will every day after work his brought a bottle of wine this week each costing a tenner"

he's hit a ruff patch and you think the best thing to do is give him more drink :wallbash:

Aye, if I was necking a bottle of plonk every day and getting mean with my kids over 50 sovs and a kebab I'd say I was in more than a "rough patch"

give him a joint

sounds like it would be a waste........................empty half the wine out top it up with anti freeze should do the trick,infact ignore that you might be a complete f***ing head case and tell me tomorrow you went and done it :laugh:

• Like 1

drunk ??? reading the op he's only hit the bottle for the last week that doesn't make him a drunk !!

DARE stated at the start ,, Hadn't his Daily bottle of wine.... I presumed since He wasn't Getting it ,sent him into a Huff !! with everyone...In my EYES makes him a Drunk ..I Hope I'm Wrong ., all the same a Week on a Downer & Binging can turn into a LIFETIME ..till it KILLS YOU !!! then you have Families without a Father..ain't Nice even if they ARE DRUNKS..the Families usually still LOVE them..

• Like 2