Bad Or Just Me

Just wondering am I the one thinking wrong here before I open my mouth and say something.

Months ago my little sister got invited to go on holiday with her best mate. My old man loves a holiday and first thing out of his mouth was. "I don't see why she gets an holiday if we're not having one". I thought that was abit of a jealous remark n most would be happy for their kid to be having a good time no? Well he defiantly wasnt because he didnt give a single penny towards her flight or spending money, left it all down to my mum who works part time.

Saturday my mum went out after work with her mates for her bday and stayed at my aunts house. Early Saturday morning could hear my dad swearing. Noticed he hadn't his daily bottle of wine lol put 2 n 2 together. Anyway my phone contracts in his name never bothered to change it from when I left school. Bill comes in and I pay it no problems never once not paid. Moans I've gone over by 50 quid. Moaned in such a way I thought I won't offer it now because I know his skint and that's why his pissed off. Anyway say to my sister come with me to get a kebab as I don't leave the dog outside and ill buy her one. Dad comes out with I'd love a kebab, so thought right give him the 50 quid. He then says hell order it, goes to my sister what do you want. She said a kebab and on the phone to the bloke he goes make her small kebab jus half of that lol she pipes up ill eat a whole one. Snaps at her you won't f***ing eat that much lol. Tight c**t didnt even wanna spend a fiver when I know his got 50 quid in his pocket. Will every day after work his brought a bottle of wine this week each costing a tenner. Won't spend a fiver on feeding his own daughter but got money for wine every night. c**t or not? Before I tell him about his ways.

Edited by dare
  • Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me mate, I feel for you I really do. That's a rough turnout for any kid.......all I could say is, in the future strive to be everything he is not. Sorry if I was a bit cold but I have seen the

Lol the Jeremy Kyle show my dad wouldn't buy her a kebab. It wasnt the kebab that was the issue its the fact a man had such a problem with having to spend a fiver on feeding his daughter. Weekends my

How much of his, his brothers and his sisters life do you suggest he wastes trying to help someone who values them so little ?

Lol well thought I'd find out if its just me n my crazy way of thinking or is he actually abit of a c**t. If I can spend at least a tenner a night on drink after work surely I'd be able to buy my daughter a five pound kebab on the weekend. It's not as if my sisters old enough to work n have her own money. Same as pocket money my mum works part time and she sorts my sister out not my dad. Then if arguing my dad will bring up to my mum it's alright for you the boys help you out because me n my brother will help my mum out if she needs any money.