Hi All Gunshops Near Paignton

Hi will soon be getting my first air rifle, am looking either at hw77 , hw97 , tx200 ,hw98.

Would like to support local shop rather than net store.

I have noticed that the hw's from sportsman are not badged does this mean anything or just they are not badged with hull cartridge mark?

Any other gun shops to reccomed in the Torbay area +25 mile radius also any to advoid.

Regards

Martin

Ideally you're best of searching google, yell and Thomas local for your local and see what they're selling. If you're "looking to support locally" you're actually better off buying second hand rather than new, so your rifle list could be dependant on availability, calibre and over all condition.

Other bits like pellets, scopes and general accessories help them out too but can cost more than online stores etc.

If it was down to me, this is a competitive market and for the consumer/customer, sometimes you're best off buying the rifle you want and pop to your local for other needs.

You'll also need to go to your local to purchase any rifle and most online stores will only supply to them anyway, so pop in and have a word with them, see if they can price match too.

White

I've got an issue with my local as I've moved from Telford to the Wirral and price differences are a lot different from my Telford store .25 cal RWS pellets, £5 a tin, to the Wirral store same pellets for little less than £8 and not willing to lower the price or price match.

Nothing against them as every company and business needs to sell and make as much profit to keep things in the profit margins as much as possible but for something widely available to be labeled as "rare" is no excuse to charge a fortune.

White

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martin, You could try the gun room Ivybridge... https://www.thegunroom.co.uk/ Tel 01752 893344

Or

The Country Sports Shop,Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot..... Tel 01626 367097

I think you've got carried away with the fonts, it's confusing to read :S

Sorry abaout that White Rabbit..I have also found the website address for the Country Sports shop in the mean time...http://www.thecountrysportshop.co.uk/