• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why start talking like a c**t you got nothin else better to do? Called own preference if you don't like them don't look . Always one!

My dogs

Old lad

Posted Images

I like game dogs and I like digging dogs, just different dogs for different jobs, digging dogs have their own gametes simple as. All bull blood does is change appearance and make the working gene pool even smaller.

Edited by Hepher

I like game dogs and I like digging dogs, just different dogs for different jobs, digging dogs have their own gametes simple as. All bull blood does is change appearance and make the working gene pool even smaller.

Alright hepher good to see you back

• Like 1

hepher you are right to have an opinion. but you could word it better. no wonder folk dont post pics as much now. if digdeeper likes his terriers with a bit of bully. thats his choice. :thumbs: he feeds and walks em. the hardest bite i saw on a terrier was an A C. bred bitch she had a little head and snipey jaw. but fcuck me she had a bite like a T.rex. lol

• Like 1

Exactly cs, I'm not slating the guys dogs they're decent looking animals, I just think that the working gene in dogs nowadays is being replaced or should I say diluted to an extent with blood from game dogs that the appearance, size and abilities of true digging dogs is being affected in a negative way imo.

• Like 1

They do work! So your telling me most terriers haven't got some bull blood somewhere along the line? Sorry there not yorkiepoos and fit in my Mrs handbag. They do the job and in my eyes ain't bad looking animals I like a big dog that's all put them up for others to look at as the thread sometimes gets a little dull and all except one had said good things I ain't out for a argument just showing my dogs to other lads that appreciate em atb dd

Alright hepher good to see you back

Maybe I'll post a bit in the comming season Lukey, not really much to read or learn from what's being shared. I know it's closed season for most dog lads that don't protect birds and threads are a bit on the thin side roll on September!!