Tips On Ticks? Or Ticks On Tips? Kinda Thing….

Apart from covering up every part of your body whilst out and about, has anybody got any tricks to keep ticks off? I'm forever finding them on me, which is fine, I can deal with that right up until I got one tucked in to my knob!!! Right by my japseye!!! How the little f@cker got there I don't know, let alone find it in the first place :laugh: !!! So short of covering myself in frontline has any body got any tips on keeping ticks off my tip! :icon_redface::D I'm scared if it happens there will be no more left!…. :laugh:

Apart from covering up every part of your body whilst out and about, has anybody got any tricks to keep ticks off? I'm forever finding them on me, which is fine, I can deal with that right up until I got one tucked in to my knob!!! Right by my japseye!!! How the little f@cker got there I don't know, let alone find it in the first place :laugh: !!! So short of covering myself in frontline has any body got any tips on keeping ticks off my tip! :icon_redface::D I'm scared if it happens there will be no more left!…. :laugh:

any pics so Pete can compare it to Millets ? :laugh::thumbs:

PMed!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

I ain't ever had a tick on me at all and I'm always out and about in fields etc , is it common to get them on you , my sister got one on a school trip in high school but I've never had one

I have a good mate who does a lot of work for the forestry, the worst he saw was on his sister, she had 38 of the buggers on her first and last day working with them!!!

I get a few from time to time, when I camp out with my boy down the woods I tend to pick up more than general mooching about down the woods...

PMed!!! :laugh:
:clapper::thumbs:

Best way to avoid them is not walking trough, lying down etc in dense vegetation as they use this as a means of latching on to you, waiting till you walk past.

If your out and about brush yourself down before getting in car etc and make sure there are none on the outside.

Lastly buy a tick twister thing off ebay, safest and cleanest way of removing the c**ts without getting one of the nasties.

:thumbs:

Best way to avoid them is not walking trough, lying down etc in dense vegetation as they use this as a means of latching on to you, waiting till you walk past.

If your out and about brush yourself down before getting in car etc and make sure there are none on the outside.

Lastly buy a tick twister thing off ebay, safest and cleanest way of removing the c**ts without getting one of the nasties.

:thumbs:

I can't help myself… I do like going down the woods this time year, scrawling about seeing what I can see, I do all of the above but wondered if there was anything less obvious you can do… I didn't fancy using the twister on my knob though, I'd probably get the whole thing caught in it! :laugh:

I think some one should come up with some kind of repellant, they'd make a fortune!

• Like 1