Who's Who On Here

I'll probably never leave the site as it's a great site to visit and learn. But the fun defo has been taken out of it of late, not sure why.

• Like 13

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not on here much now, I usually go on the cbeebies forum these days, the rules are much more relaxed.

I'll probably never leave the site as it's a great site to visit and learn. But the fun defo has been taken out of it of late, not sure why.

if you ask me its gone a bit fooking silly ..

Posted Images

I ain't on here all the time but I know all the regulars on here imo but if theres a point to be made or a clever joke usually it's a regular . So basically let's see who's left out of? Clipo. Baw tomo stig RM mushroom lab haymin scothunter big g gnasher maxhardcore stabba and anybody else I can't remember (I think I done ok) lol

I'm not sure what the question actually is?

Now I may be wrong but, I'm pretty sure that RM is in fact RM, Stig is stig as is clipo is clipo (or Stewie or lurcher1) gnasher is gnasher, now you can a pattern emerging can't you?

you`ve fooking lost me 2508 :tongue2:

• Like 1

BPR, Gone to Earth and Hot Meat have probably got their own ideas....................... :whistling:

Seen theres been a few gone in the last week??? What have i missed?? GTE was never one to cause trouble or smithie??

Seen theres been a few gone in the last week??? What have i missed?? GTE was never one to cause trouble or smithie??
thats what I was getting at Iv noticed a lot of people absent lately was just wondering who still on here I probely could of put it better but as newkid guessed I was slightly intoxicated lol
  • Like 1

see there you go again, you assume.................smithe asked to be removed

hence the question mark clever kunt!!
  • Like 1
clipo, on 22 Jun 2014 - 5:30 PM, said:

paulus, on 22 Jun 2014 - 5:29 PM, said:

clipo, on 22 Jun 2014 - 5:21 PM, said:

Lab, on 22 Jun 2014 - 5:03 PM, said:

Cya next week lol

• Like 1

I hate goodbyes............... :laugh:

see there you go again, you assume.................smithe asked to be 'removed'

General Pinochet strikes again !

Edited by Blackbriar

no question just an assumption clever knut

Asking what ive missed is obviously a question.....:blink:

Asking what ive missed is obviously a question..... :blink:

and" GTE was never one to cause trouble or smithie??" is an assumption that smithie was banned