Ferret Loosing Hair On Feet And Face

Could be something or nothing pal adrenal disease?but they normally lose the fur on the head last I think.ringworm,mites,one of my jills goes abit bald on her face when she's in season but I noticed that she's always washing herself.vets only other option pal I suppose.sorry I can't be more help.rich

Could be something or nothing pal adrenal disease?but they normally lose the fur on the head last I think.ringworm,mites,one of my jills goes abit bald on her face when she's in season but I noticed that she's always washing herself.vets only other option pal I suppose.sorry I can't be more help.rich

Thanks pal. The ferret looks healthy I think it's just moult ing as she seems to be evening out now and still bouncing around

What you feeding her on mate ?. If its meat carcasses maybe the blood dried on those areas and that would make the hair fall off ?.

Never thought of that pal. Mainly this time of year they have dry food due to flys but they do get a meat carcass once a week. Rabbit, pigeon etc

What do the bald areas look like ?. if i say angry you would know what i mean?. is there any heat in them ?.

They just look bald no irritation signs just pink and clean, starting to get hair again now so I think it was just moulting. Just never had a ferret when moulting loose all there hair on feet abd face in one go