Plummer Terrier Outcross .cmw.

in real life i'm sparticas :D good hunting to you all.

out of interest how many of you working lads would allow your dog to cover a plummer. and if not why not . :D .

I've just the JOB ! as recommended, with more than a hint of Sealyham .Sort out that Snipey head :whistling:

attachicon.gifRooster.JPG

Your welcome :laugh::thumbs:

does he eat foxes whole mate. its just that there is one comming out of his arse in that pic. :D

EXPLAINED.on Bushing Dogs thread.. :thumbs:

Was showing him What A FOX looked like...Bayed it for a Mo ! Then BANG ,he ate it !! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

post-85337-0-98061500-1402951933_thumb.j

Actually Had a Lakie ATTACK it !, it also latched on to a Stuffed Brock at a Game Fair/Game Conv..Tent :o Embarrassed wasn't the word :icon_redface:

Edited by dixiefried, 16 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Edited by dixiefried
  • Like 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WM

WHAT THE F**** !! HOW is the Sporting Useless.. Going to Improve ANY strain off TERRIER!!! It NEEDS IMPROVING ITSELF . Why don't All the SANE breeders of Plummer sit down..And Work out WHAT THEY

Anybody serious about breeding and WORKING these dogs needs to get away from the name and think of work only.Not one person i know of that is successful at breeding a working line, is or was, concerne

Posted Images

The best way forward for the plummer terrier is still the same as it has been for years,a change of those in charge of the clubs or redg's....Once the chaff is out the way then maybe the wheat might grow into something worth while but until that time it'll allways be stunted in it's growth :yes: .

WM

Edited by wirral countryman
  • Like 3

The best way forward for the plummer terrier is still the same as it has been for years,a change of those in charge of the clubs or redg's....Once the chaff is out the way then maybe the wheat might grow into something worth while but until that time it'll allways be stunted in it's growth :yes: .

There's never been a truer word written "Fireman", they are all clinging on like sh*t to a blanket, atb, WM

and if they get thrown off the blanket. or fall off of there own acord there will be more to take there place. same story in all breeds. its a power game. fcuk all to do wiith dogs or money. its down to ego's. and nothing new. any money generated is a by product used to further there careers. its just as bad if not worse in the murky world of working dogs. fake and forged peds. name dropping man and canine. its a none story so far as i'm concerned. anyone genuinely in working dogs for any amount of time will have seen this many many times. to me its about the dogs. i try not to get sidetracked by what some jumped up general is plotting. the dogs are far more interesting. deal with like minded folk. and you will be right enough

• Like 1

You may have seen these arse holes, but in the field it's a different story, and one true word, don't like having to say it. But.P. 90 Cent,, either lie, or are wankers,, dealers,, you'll learn more of ya dogs, old time mers, good huntsmen and sound old farmers,,,

what's the best dog to put over your plummer ?IMO another plummer.Firemans right there's a lot of arse holes in the world of the plummer terrier,get rid of them and hey presto ,but that's not going to happen,to much ego in all breeds i'd say.on the flip side though there is a lot of genuine folk that keep and work these little dogs,CS,WM,FM,just to name a few and myself.I'M setting off 5-30 tomorrow morning on an 8 hr round trip to the midlands to line my bitch,all going well i will keep a pup back for myself and there's a waiting list as long as my arm for a pup out of my bitch,but they will go to a selected few,not for money,but to keep as workers,companion dogs.i would like to think this breed could and would be taken forward by the genuine folk that keep them,can't see why not.thanks again wm for your addvice on stud,ATB KEITH J.

• Like 5

to improve the plummer terrier as a working earth dog then why dont you owners of workers start your own strains and start your own club of earth working terriers only? surely thats the way forward, let the other money show clubs slate your new club but surely the field is where you can be judged.

• Like 3