Plummer Terrier Outcross .cmw.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WM

WHAT THE F**** !! HOW is the Sporting Useless.. Going to Improve ANY strain off TERRIER!!! It NEEDS IMPROVING ITSELF . Why don't All the SANE breeders of Plummer sit down..And Work out WHAT THEY

Anybody serious about breeding and WORKING these dogs needs to get away from the name and think of work only.Not one person i know of that is successful at breeding a working line, is or was, concerne

Posted Images

in real life i'm sparticas :D good hunting to you all.

out of interest how many of you working lads would allow your dog to cover a plummer. and if not why not . :D .

If that Plummer was an earth dog then I'd see it as no different than any other type (breed) BUT in the world of working terriers worker to worker is only the best base line option, far more thought is needed when you want the best from a union.

out of interest how many of you working lads would allow your dog to cover a plummer. and if not why not . :D .

CS,

It would depend on the man asking for the service.

Does he intend calling the pups Plummers? My answer would be no as he is fooling himself.

I would ask him how he believes my dog will improve the working ability of his line. If he had a good reason to want to improve the line...maybe yes.

Does his line have health issues. Definitely No.

Just my take on it.

I've seen some "working" :whistling: terriers out of famous named lines/kennels i wouldn't have let near my plummer bitch CS and why?,because they were shite :yes: ,just to put another spin on this same old bollocks :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

I've just the JOB ! as recommended, with more than a hint of Sealyham .Sort out that Snipey head :whistling:

post-85337-0-85534000-1403818264_thumb.jpg

Your welcome :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

CS,

It would depend on the man asking for the service.

Does he intend calling the pups Plummers? My answer would be no as he is fooling himself.

I would ask him how he believes my dog will improve the working ability of his line. If he had a good reason to want to improve the line...maybe yes.

Does his line have health issues. Definitely No.

Just my take on it.

fair play. :thumbs: .

If that Plummer was an earth dog then I'd see it as no different than any other type (breed) BUT in the world of working terriers worker to worker is only the best base line option, far more thought is needed when you want the best from a union.

have a like. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've just the JOB ! as recommended, with more than a hint of Sealyham .Sort out that Snipey head :whistling:

attachicon.gifRooster.JPG

Your welcome :laugh::thumbs:

does he eat foxes whole mate. its just that there is one comming out of his arse in that pic. :D

• Like 1

^^ Think I would rather have a plummer^^

:icon_redface:

WHY ? He'll Do what Most Plummers Will.... :yes:

Are you Judging a Dogs Worth on LOOKS... :icon_redface:

Why not instead of the , OFF the Cuff Remarks ,you routinely Post round the Boards. :yes: Give us an Opinion on what you Believe would be the Best way Forward for the Plummer..or Maybe an Interesting Post ,Of your experiences off YOUR TERRIERS.. ;)

The best way forward for the plummer terrier is still the same as it has been for years,a change of those in charge of the clubs or redg's....Once the chaff is out the way then maybe the wheat might grow into something worth while but until that time it'll allways be stunted in it's growth :yes: .

• Like 2