Plummer Terrier Outcross .cmw.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WM

WHAT THE F**** !! HOW is the Sporting Useless.. Going to Improve ANY strain off TERRIER!!! It NEEDS IMPROVING ITSELF . Why don't All the SANE breeders of Plummer sit down..And Work out WHAT THEY

Anybody serious about breeding and WORKING these dogs needs to get away from the name and think of work only.Not one person i know of that is successful at breeding a working line, is or was, concerne

Posted Images

PABLO :laugh: :laugh: Very German :victory: Maybe converse in Colombian next ;)

Anyway Back to the Thread...

I do Believe the wee German Jagd could be an Option...the Allrounder..would suit a Bigger Audience ,if done Right ,and Looks smart as a Bonus..

If I had a choice of 2 EQUAL Dogs ,I would always take the B&T Jagd looker over anything else ...Thats' just Me ..some Like the Plummer Look, it is Handsome that is why The Working side as been let Down..But it don't need to be that Way ..LOADS HAVE BRED FOR COLOUR ..JUST made SURE they worked Also :thumbs:

Edited by dixiefried

PABLO :laugh: :laugh: Very German :victory: Maybe converse in Colombian next ;)

Anyway Back to the Thread...

I do Believe the wee German Jagd could be an Option...the Allrounder..would suit a Bigger Audience ,if done Right ,and Looks smart as a Bonus..

If I had a choice of 2 EQUAL Dogs ,I would always take the B&T Jagd looker over anything else ...Thats' just Me ..some Like the Plummer Look, it is Handsome that is why The Working side as been let Down..But it don't need to be that Way ..LOADS HAVE BRED FOR COLOUR ..JUST made SURE they worked Also :thumbs:

he was born and bred in this country. and his name is Hamish. that makes him a scot. lol

f**k of ya weido, just cos ya dogs are shit, youddon't have to go on about it, end of, see u later. Have you better things to be doing, bye

It's WEIRDO.. YOUDDON'T..is that a hint of a Stammer... TEXT TALK & ABUSING in a Foreign Language...You get Yourself Banned HERR PABLO ! :yes: or the Mods will be Accused of Favouritism ...Can't be Having any ISMs' on Here :bye:

Edited by dixiefried

Nice dog, good talking,, weren't being nasty,, but just you know there., horid, antis, etc, checking. The same.,,,

:laugh: :laugh: YOU still not got them MEDs ..straight Yet ! :D

Pab tell us about them wee JAGDS & Dachs then ,you being surrounded by them ..How are they in their work ..Honest Question ..I'm Interested !