• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of them 55 million are actually English though?

youve left it too late malt Iv soberd up now........I ain't got a clue what I was going on about lol

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans. What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given

Posted Images

I can't believe the level of overreaction to England going out!!! This is far from the best ever England team but people knew that before the world cup started right??? They weren't actually that bad. They were edged out by Italy and gave two sniffs to arguably the best striker in world football in Suarez.... and paid a very heavy price.

Football is all about results and I can understand the fan's disappointment, but I didn't hear many complaints from fans, media or pundits about Hodgson's teams or tactics going into this thing. Everyone now is an expert in who he should have played and how he should have set up.

Just watched the press conference with Hodgson & Gerrard and found it utterly excruciating. The way the fans, pundits and especially the media turn on the men who've served their country so well in the past is nothing short of disgusting. Makes me glad to be Scottish!!

• Like 2