well f**k me, who would of thought it. Little Tyrion getting out of being beheaded, and sailing away to freedom. Tywyn getting sceward like a sish kabab, by said tiny Tyrion. And what can I say about shay, she really is a dirty old whorebag. Any 1 else as hooked by this program as I am. Cannot wait for season 5 !!!

• Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There'll be a new character in the next book, they've just released a taster chapter. SPOILER ALERT !!                                        

Is The Hound f**k as like dead! If he was dead, she'd have f**king Killed him ~ the blonde maggot, I mean.   (Sorry; I'm so f**king deaf I don't manage to catch half their names)   Love her to b

Nobody lives happily ever after and if you read the books you'd know that, besides he's not finished the books yet and Winter is Coming.   Valar morghulis !!

well f**k me, who would of thought it. Little Tyrion getting out of being beheaded, and sailing away to freedom. Tywyn getting sceward like a sish kabab, by said tiny Tyrion. And what can I say about shay, she really is a dirty old whorebag. Any 1 else as hooked by this program as I am. Cannot wait for season 5 !!!

only recently started watching g.o.t........borrowed season. 123 off a mate to watch wile I was bord.....well ended up watching them all within 3 days lol ......
  • Like 1

only recently started watching g.o.t........borrowed season. 123 off a mate to watch wile I was bord.....well ended up watching them all within 3 days lol ......

same mate, if I get into a good program or even better a book, il think arh just a little bit then before you know it, hours has passed lol

Sorry seeker mate. Didnt mean to. Should of put spoiler alert

No worries mate I really liked Tyrian I'm sad to hear he's gone hope he comes back into it.

One of the best program's ever featured on tv. I'm sure the "mother of dragons" is going to play a major part in the future...

• Like 2

Is The Hound f**k as like dead! :laugh: If he was dead, she'd have f**king Killed him ~ the blonde maggot, I mean.

(Sorry; I'm so f**king deaf I don't manage to catch half their names)

Love her to bits though (The Maggot)! Absolutely bonded to her Word! Faithful as a Dog. Anyone ever hurts her? I'll f**king hate their character for ever!

The Hound too; What a f**king character! :clapper:

If I was six foot f**ck. Built like a brick shit house. And able to fight like that ....?

Well; At least the language would come naturally! :laugh:

• Like 3

Glad they showed Tyrion putting a bolt through Tywin into this series, was worried they were going to stretch it out and use it to kick the nexr series off with..

Just read the books. They've been out for for 16 years! It's no secret that........SPOILER ALERT.......the series is based on the books. So read the books to find out what happens. P.S. Tyrion marries the annoying girl that was betroved to the b*****d (used in the technical original meaning. Not as an insult) child king idiot that had Sean Bean beheaded.

Then they all live happily ever after. Same as any other program/book series.

Just read the books. They've been out for for 16 years! It's no secret that........SPOILER ALERT.......the series is based on the books. So read the books to find out what happens. P.S. Tyrion marries the annoying girl that was betroved to the b*****d (used in the technical original meaning. Not as an insult) child king idiot that had Sean Bean beheaded.

Then they all live happily ever after. Same as any other program/book series.

Nobody lives happily ever after and if you read the books you'd know that, besides he's not finished the books yet and Winter is Coming.

Valar morghulis !!

• Like 3

Cracking finale. Best yet. Looking forward to seeing the Children of the Forest plot develop. As well as my favourite character Arya, now she is following her destiny in Bravos. I really expected her to finish the Hound out of respect but she has a fascination with revenge and suffering. Cersei got a lot hotter dropping the bitter cow act and showing a bit of passion.

I want to see the Starks cause hell! And I don't want to read anymore book spoilers! I already know too much, lol.

• Like 1