Sign in to follow this  
taff

Free To Good Home

Smart little bitch pip. I saw its mum work .It was fuĺl on the minute it hit the cover. Made up for u mate

Thats a lovely looking dog you have there fella, don't think you will have much trouble bringing it on but good luck anyway. how tall do you think it will make, atb daywalker.

i think thats the height she,ll stay tbh just a russell size as shes the same size as a mates plummer

• Like 1

Smart little bitch pip. I saw its mum work .It was fuĺl on the minute it hit the cover. Made up for u mate

nige im out early mornings and late afternoons when its cooler been taking a mates patt along that works cover brilliantly so she wont be long picking it up

was out this morning nige with her and my other 2 lurchers just bushing rhoddies and bramble she got her nose down and took of with the lurcher singing like a goodun as she worked the cover but dont know what they were after,the lurcher returned and i could still here not to far away,so well pleased with her and not bad for 11mths old :thumbs:

I'll take a pup when you line her Pip.... When's her first season?? Lol

I'll take a pup when you line her Pip.... When's her first season?? Lol

shes in season now mush has been for a few days but she wont be bred of for a few years yet mate

went for a walk through the woods wasnt in there long when the dogs copped for a tree rat the beagle x russell came out the bushes with it :thumbs:

IMG_20140712_1256129701_zps3be792ae.jpg

IMG_20140712_125606759_HDR1_zps3bbe5d8f.