taff

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my new busher      

went and picked the beagle x russell up yesterday with basil brush shes a stunning little bitch had her out today and shes seen some rabbits and starting to enter the cover,she got her nose down in th

i had this bitch for about a month and got her going through cover and killing the odd squirrel,i then went into hospital and a mate took her for a few weeks as he had plenty of mixy rabbits to go and

Thats a lovely looking dog you have there fella, don't think you will have much trouble bringing it on but good luck anyway. how tall do you think it will make, atb daywalker.

i think thats the height she,ll stay tbh just a russell size as shes the same size as a mates plummer

• Like 1

Smart little bitch pip. I saw its mum work .It was fuĺl on the minute it hit the cover. Made up for u mate

nige im out early mornings and late afternoons when its cooler been taking a mates patt along that works cover brilliantly so she wont be long picking it up

• 2 weeks later...

Smart little bitch pip. I saw its mum work .It was fuĺl on the minute it hit the cover. Made up for u mate

was out this morning nige with her and my other 2 lurchers just bushing rhoddies and bramble she got her nose down and took of with the lurcher singing like a goodun as she worked the cover but dont know what they were after,the lurcher returned and i could still here not to far away,so well pleased with her and not bad for 11mths old :thumbs: