http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658608/Fury-Blair-warmonger-Storm-former-Prime-Ministers-call-new-blitz-Iraq-self-justifying-essay.html the cnut wants to start another war in the middle east yet he can see what sticking his nose in something i dont think he fully understood last time has now done to the middle east mass murders/kidnapping and rapes by islamic militants indifferent regions and there trying to take over in what is a already unstable region and yet blair wants us to start bombing and send are troops back in to this shite hole and hes suppose to be a peace envoy for the middle east yet hes holding up the report in to the first iraq conflict and says this mess isnt connected to the over throwing of saddam just hope we keep are troops out this time

Edited by blackmaggie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658608/Fury-Blair-warmonger-Storm-former-Prime-Ministers-call-new-blitz-Iraq-self-justifying-essay.html the cnut wants to start another war in the middle east yet he can see what sticking his nose in something i dont think he fully understood last time has now done to the middle east mass murders/kidnapping and rapes by islamic militants indifferent regions and there trying to take over in what is a already unstable region and yet blair wants us to start bombing and send are troops back in to this shite hole and hes suppose to be a peace envoy for the middle east yet hes holding up the report in to the first iraq conflict and says this mess isnt connected to the over throwing of saddam just hope we keep are troops out this time

It wouldnt suprise me if the uk and usa are funding the Militants to take over iraq.

Cause someone is funding them and as per usual its all about the black gold.

• Like 2

Blair says what his masters tell him to say ! Who are his masters : Trilateral, CFA, Buildaberg, who knows ? But one thing is certain; the "New World Order" MUST control the middle east oil to achieve their objective. They allready have Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, etc on board, but need Iraq and Syrya to allow the Gulf/Turkey pipeline to go ahead and avoid Iran. They were stunned when Obama and Cameron wanted to invade Syria, but were foiled by the democratic process in parliament and the senate voting against it. Now Blair has been wheeled out to advocate invading Syria and Iraq !!!! How on earth can this war criminal be "Middle East Peace Envoy" ????

If it seriously threatens the flow of oil bombs need dropping. The West is dependant on the stuff so lets not pretend it won't effect me and you on the street as much as it will the Directors of BP and Shell. ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Shabab and all those Islamists are a threat to our futures, whether we caused it or not doesn't change much right now, we have to deal with it.

The UK isn't getting militarily involved anyway. But would providing air and naval support be that big of a problem really? It'd probably have the required effect at minimal risk to life.

• Like 2

its a Sunni and Shia tribal conflict that's why Iran has offered to help, but make no mistake the world is becoming a very dangerous place very quickly, the reality is the whole situation is a threat to the west and not just for the oil,

Go on then Blair, we should send out troops in right after his son enlists and gets posted !!

If he thinks it's the right thing to do them let him send his boys with an infantry unit !

• Like 5

its a Sunni and Shia tribal conflict that's why Iran has offered to help, but make no mistake the world is becoming a very dangerous place very quickly, the reality is the whole situation is a threat to the west and not just for the oil,

Do you belive everything you see on the tv?

Its hard to say th exact cause of the uprising.

But I bet its to do with Oil.

Either the oil prices are to high or there not paying there war debt and so they are getting taught a lesson from the west.

Or someone is funding the uprising to fook the west over so they are wanting to drop bombs to keep the peace.

Either way its a crook of shite where 1000s will die for nuffing

Do you belive everything you see on the tv?

Its hard to say th exact cause of the uprising.

But I bet its to do with Oil.

Either the oil prices are to high or there not paying there war debt and so they are getting taught a lesson from the west.

Or someone is funding the uprising to fook the west over so they are wanting to drop bombs to keep the peace.

Either way its a crook of shite where 1000s will die for nuffing

the ISIS are sunni they are killing shia :laugh: not saying there is not men in suits behind it but those pulling the trigger are not doing it for any other reason other than that,

thats true paulus of the 1.1 billion muslims in the world 85/90 per cent are sunni thats includes here in britain the fact they follow the same sect has isis i believe the true figures for british muslims joining the conflicts in the middle east will never be known but i do think its only a matter of time before uk jihadists target us and the u s get hit again would isis tried to take iraq if saddam hadnt been removed i doubt it you only need to look at clanging of the swords part 4 im not going to put the link up [in case of a banning ] but it just shows how bad its become now

Edited by blackmaggie

Blair's a retard, cut one head off the Hydra and more takes it's place. This is what's happened over there, at least we knew where the main asshole was in Iraq but in taking him out they have removed the only thing the smaller asshole were afraid of.

Blair is an evil, greedy bas*ard. He knows that the war he started has created this instability, hes got to, hes an educated man.

The bottom line is all he is interested in is £££'s , and his cancer charity robbing wife is worse.

How he sleeps at night knowing he was the reason so many people died, and all for money is beyond me. If dante is right i reckon the 9th circle of hell awaits the horrible smarmy b*****d.

• Like 2