Stopping Dogs Attacking Yours

What im asking is does anybody not report these dogs????

I did do, one time. F**king GSD following some thirteen year old girl about the streets. Decided it wanted some of mine and there's her just smirking as she denies the thing's anything to do with her.

It was a right f**king situation. The thing wouldn't actually get to grips. But, I knew, if I dragged mine away, it'd be on their backs. Let my male off, to f**k its shit up? Well; We all know where That would lead to! :censored:

So, I considered I had no choice. I rang the Police and said I wished to report a Dog Attack. Figured they could have a word with the adults, who were probably entirely unaware of what this kid was up to.

Gavver asks me, " 'Dog Attack'? Were you actually bitten then, sir? " He wasn't ready for me when my bloods up! I came straight back with: " If some c*** comes at me with a f**king knife, and I manage to dodge his thrust; Have I not been f**king attacked?! "

Never saw that girl or that f**king Dog again.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the f**king hell's that in ye pocket, Phil?! Or are ye Really pleased with that pup?!

No most dogs will let go as soon as their feet come off the ground. If you hold on the dog can't get round to bite you anyway. Had to do it a few times with the staff when I've had trouble with other

Thats dog has attacked before that dog has attacked 3 or 4 other dogs its aways off lead!!!!!! Thats what im always hearing so what im asking is does anybody not report these dogs????

Reported it twice to the cops and was on at the dog warden every week. Not one person came out to even get a statement.

Eventually after it got booted by me I warned that I would be sorting it myself next time, she got the message...

Grabbing the collar and twisting it does work I have tried it. It also means the dog cannot to you. A scumbag family where i used to live owned three dogs that where always in the front garden and you couldn't walk past it let alone bring your dog's past it, anyway these dogs kept escaping once attacking a woman's weimaraner thing. I kept taking the dogs back and throwing them over the fence, people kept complaining and nothing happened we saw an rspca van and a dog warden van but still they kept the dogs. One day I was in my kitchen and heard the dogs rare up again and I knew something had happened as there was two guys delivering leaflets, the dog had bit a guys throat and had to be patched up by my wife who is a paramedic, still nothing happens. Then I take one of them back again after yet another attack and give them a few choice words and I tell them if it ever got one of my dogs or a child in the street that there were many of I would be shooting it. Still nothing happens. It turns out they were police informants and their excuse was they were guard dogs. WTF ..... We moved

My dog was aggressive so I used to keep her on a lead when others were about and if I had a quid for every time I heard "he's ok, he just wants to play" from a fucktard as their dog came bounding up to mine I would be minted lol

Getting back on track I think I would just have to put a boot through it if it kicked off.

GaZ

Sounds like your the fucktard if you can't train your dog not to be dog aggressive. Its quite normal when out and about for dogs to interact with each other. Sounds like you are the antisocial one.

• Like 1

My dog was aggressive so I used to keep her on a lead when others were about and if I had a quid for every time I heard "he's ok, he just wants to play" from a fucktard as their dog came bounding up to mine I would be minted lol

Getting back on track I think I would just have to put a boot through it if it kicked off.

GaZ

Sounds like your the fucktard if you can't train your dog not to be dog aggressive. Its quite normal when out and about for dogs to interact with each other. Sounds like you are the antisocial one.

some dogs are just that way naturally,I have one like that.

it's easy to contain,just keep it on a lead,don't walk in popular places or at popular times.

but as long as its on lead and under control that's all that really matters,if a strange off lead dog runs over and gets bitten by my on lead dog,the other owner is at fault.

She was a rescue who showed no sign of aggression when we took her on but it came through over time due to how nervous she was, so she was kept on a lead when other dogs might be around and other owners were told in plenty of time to keep their dog away because of what she was like.

I actually ended up having her put to sleep (after seeing behavioural trainers etc) because it wasn't fair on her having to live her life in constant fear because the damage was so ingrained.

Now to me that sounds responsible, not antisocial.

Edited by GaZMaN888

If a dog attacks mine I'll be booting it. I'd quite happily tell that to a judge too.

I've done it before with a couple of fat boxers. I wouldnt hesitate to do it again.

• Like 1

Ok let's go back to the topic title......... Pepper spray, stun gun, Claymore, baseball bat, Mac10 will all stop a dog attacking your dog, although all will help you to attain a vacation at her Majesty's leisure :laugh: :laugh:

buzz would destroy any dog that crossed his path lab.

Lol....knob!! Never seen such a big Jessie of a Lab if another dog goes for him. Probably better that way....he's a strong dog to be a fighter.

• Like 1

i was walking my four dogs on the beach last year,three bull crosses and a bull terrier all on leads,and coming down the beach towards me is a woman with a pushchair with a baby in it ,and tied to the pushcair is an akita on a ten foot lead which is dragging this woman and pushchair towards me,now my bull terrier is dog aggressive so icouldnt let them meet, ihad to drag mine down the beach to get away ,and the akita following dragging the woman and pram faster,it gave up after about a quarter of a mile,i bet she wont do that again

The dog mouthed you and put you in fear of your own safety, your well within your rights to boot it once it's done that, you can actually land the other owner in it, out of control dog in public place, I'd put in a counter complaint against them. Look up UK dogs act.

If memory serves me right, if it mouthed you, in self defence (obviously) you can do whatever damage you deemed neccessary. You feared for your life.

In an interesting note, you can actually call the police on a person if their dog barks and intimidates you! The law states a dog owner whose dogs intimidate/scare another person can face up to 5 years in prison!!! Crazy hu?

Aside from not walking where or when they walk,how do you do it?

I had police at the door a few hours ago because about 2 months ago a lab attacked my lurcher leaving a graze were the fur still hasn't grown back.

I tried to grab the dog by the scruff to get it off and it mouthed my arm so I kicked and apparently injured it

They've also put a complaint in for threatening behaviour and apparently there are witnesses,all I actually said was 'keep your dog on a lead if you can't control it'.

So the moral of the story is let dickheads fat mutts maul your well looked after and well trained dogs or you'll probably end up in court.

I cant believe the owner of the lab would risk raising a complaint when their dog went for you, all it would need I would have though was a counter claim that the dog went for you/you feared for your life etc and I would have though their dog would be on borrowed time.

I had almost the exact thing last week where an off the lead collie tried to bite my dog, got a kick and then turned on me. The threads got me worried now lol