• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they had a good go, and the young players done well , I never thought we would beat Italy as I said before on here, but was surprised they done ok .If they play like they did to night on Thursday

Me neither ??it's awa to be a cracking game though

Same here

Look lads, our team is second rate, scotland have as much hope as we do of winning the world cup and they're not in it..

Our domestic teams rely too much on foreign players, hence at international level English is out played again and again.

Last night's game sucked.

Blame the manager for Rooneys performance, f**k sake, he is a No.10........why play him at left mid?

You wouldn't play Messi, Bergkamp or Maradonna at left mid would you?

I felt for Rooney, I really did, I thought he did well to soldier on because any run of the mill No.10 would have been doing his nut.

Italy never came out of first gear, Pirlo is a class act.....never gave the ball away once.

Even when they tried to put 2 close to him he was walking out of challenges no sweat.

England were better than I have seen them at a major comp for a long time but, sadly, not up with the big boys.

Hand on heart, I don't think Woy gives a shite about this comp.....with this group of players he is thinking 2 years time.

Blame the manager for Rooneys performance, f**k sake, he is a No.10........why play him at left mid?

You wouldn't play Messi, Bergkamp or Maradonna at left mid would you?

I felt for Rooney, I really did, I thought he did well to soldier on because any run of the mill No.10 would have been doing his nut.

Italy never came out of first gear, Pirlo is a class act.....never gave the ball away once.

Even when they tried to put 2 close to him he was walking out of challenges no sweat.

England were better than I have seen them at a major comp for a long time but, sadly, not up with the big boys.

Hand on heart, I don't think Woy gives a shite about this comp.....with this group of players he is thinking 2 years time.

Good post but why would anybody use the World cup as a warm up tournament ? If he is then he is crazy.

If he thinks Rooney isn't good enough in the proper no.10 position then he should be benched.

In reply to your first question mate, you have qualified so why not?........get to play a good mixed bag of international teams at the worlds biggest comp, don't get better experience than that.......let's face it, it's not like they are paying for it out of their own pockets is it and you not gonna not go to the World Cup are you?

In reply to your second, I agree totally,play him where he plays or not at all because that's not fair to the dude

:thumbs:

I wasn't really meaning that to be a question. I see where you come from with your answer, but, surely all England fans deserve a team and manager who go there thinking they are best prepared and selected to win the tournament. After all is that not what all the friendlies are arranged for, to prepare a winning team.

I wasn't really meaning that to be a question. I see where you come from with your answer, but, surely all England fans deserve a team and manager who go there thinking they are best prepared and selected to win the tournament. After all is that not what all the friendlies are arranged for, to prepare a winning team.

Unless he's being honest with himself, being that they can't win it?

Unless he's being honest with himself, being that they can't win it?

Could well be but can't recall him saying anything to that effect, the journalists etc would have had a field day.

I like my winger or whoever plays wide roo, milner, gerrard to beat the fullbacks but thats not going to happen unless you have the right suited player in his normal position, its simple if roy dosnt want roo in the hole drop him simples. I honestly thought 2nd half when roo was in hole the passes started working but hey roy just sort this shite out you now had long enough to do so.

best performance by an England side in a long time should of at the least came away with a point ----

Country blind........... :laugh:

gary Neville just said the same but he went as far as to say best performance from an England side in 15 year ..