End Of My Avatar

Well that's the end of that picture, it's been my avatar for some time without issue. So will have to sort out one that is suitably conservative and falls in with the party line. Trawling through the Mary Whitehouse list of approved pictures, all 3 of them.

Mines gone as well, a fooking male wrestler lol kids watch wrestling go to beaches and swimming pools everyday and see more and worse, I thinks somebody is Taking things a tad too far, sad but true

• Like 1

Guys, whatever you think about it, always remember that the site is owned by one person, and it's up to him to decide what goes and what doesn't.

Does having an avatar picture like that really enhance your visits to THL that much? Personally, I'm more interested in decent content than funny pictures :thumbs:

Keep things in perspective folks :yes:

Mines gone as well, a fooking male wrestler lol kids watch wrestling go to beaches and swimming pools everyday and see more and worse, I thinks somebody is Taking things a tad too far, sad but true

+1

Sad times :yes:

+1

Sad times perhaps. But it's a change that's happening.

After all it's only a pic. Albeit spandex clad wrestlers or the perfect pair.

Crack on.

+1

Sad times perhaps. But it's a change that's happening.

After all it's only a pic. Albeit spandex clad wrestlers or the perfect pair.

Crack on.

Granted I get the message but why don't mods get same memo??