Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

Walsh never has nor ever will be a kickboxing champion .Lad that works for me used to do the circuits up until last year .No-one he knows has heard of Walsh at all and thats going back 20 years.He may do a bit but champion never .Hopefully this thread has wised up a few and made a few lads new to the game think a bit .This Pete Rice seems to be a dead end though .cant believe no ones not run into him out hunting ,camo jacket ,telephoto lens ,blue discovery,weasely face.Defo a link as he lost ,lol,his phone last year and MW was on it .Might get to lose another this winter so we"ll see .These parasites arnt the only vermin in our ranks so always be aware who you talk to .Be safe FD

• Like 2

Keep it to your selves, but this was sent to me a few yrs ago just to be very wary of strange men.FD

attachicon.gifpost-244-1187983944_thumb.jpg

And even more wary of strange men holding video cameras..

The bloke in that photo is dead apparently, its the fella who done the panarama program, Northern Ireland and some scandinavian country. Heart attack in Iraq or sommat?

• Like 4

Keep it to your selves, but this was sent to me a few yrs ago just to be very wary of strange men.FD

attachicon.gifpost-244-1187983944_thumb.jpg

And even more wary of strange men holding video cameras..

The bloke in that photo is dead apparently, its the fella who done the panarama program, Northern Ireland and some scandinavian country. Heart attack in Iraq or sommat?

I thought I knew him Waz but just couldn't place him.

He asked me something one time and I told him straight away I didn't trust him.

thinking back he tried to sell e a lakeland type he said he knew someone i knew but didnt like him then the bull shit how hard he was (where this came from i dont know but hard men dont need to spread the word do they ) then he said did i know anyone for anymore i said yes and he asked who but i said id fetch lad with me to see dog never heard from him again and he ignored my calls , sure he was from burnley never thought anythig of it at the time just yet another bull shitter obv i got off lightly

i think its proves how careful everyone has to be... shows are bollocks keep your working dogs at home, if you want a day out take the un-entered, unless you know people or you can check them out no studs, bred pups for people you know the background on, if you only know 4 people you can trust and the bitch has 6 do the maths ... this so called Mark walsh set alarm ringing with the silly claims about the amount of game he was taking with a hardish looking terrier and his insecure bullshit about fighting the hard fellas i know don't talk they do when they have to, careful when these fuckers cuddle up with you slagging off people they think you dislike and when they keep dropping names out of book or internet .....you'll all have to become suspicious old b*****ds like me :)

• Like 7

i think its proves how careful everyone has to be... shows are bollocks keep your working dogs at home, if you want a day out take the un-entered, unless you know people or you can check them out no studs, bred pups for people you know the background on, if you only know 4 people you can trust and the bitch has 6 do the maths ... this so called Mark walsh set alarm ringing with the silly claims about the amount of game he was taking with a hardish looking terrier and his insecure bullshit about fighting the hard fellas i know don't talk they do when they have to, careful when these fuckers cuddle up with you slagging off people they think you dislike and when they keep dropping names out of book or internet .....you'll all have to become suspicious old b*****ds like me :)

I only met him twice, once at a dog show and once I stupidly had him at my home. I'm still paying the consequences of my stupidity, I'm up on firearms charges. MW will just have to dig deep after I get my day in court and help out with costs, I'll just have to convince him lol

• Like 3