Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

Keep it to your selves, but this was sent to me a few yrs ago just to be very wary of strange men.FD

attachicon.gifpost-244-1187983944_thumb.jpg

And even more wary of strange men holding video cameras..

The bloke in that photo is dead apparently, its the fella who done the panarama program, Northern Ireland and some scandinavian country. Heart attack in Iraq or sommat?
Yip that's him, the Scandinavian country was Finland, he went by the name Steve, known as English Steve. Edited by THE GENERAL

Hi too all folks, just a matter off awareness too people glasgow Scotland and regions lad I know won a court case last week and got dogs back he went collected them other day too find a lad joe from uddingston view park glasgow lad working for sspca lad went chalk white when saw lad when come for dog and tried too hide away this lad is a informer so please take note...cheers sub

hi lads if you are on about a mark walsh from leeds he is no grass lads a land theft and a mixing t--- don't trust him to take him out or he will dubble back on you.but not a grass

Apart from that sounds like a real nice fella :icon_eek:

• Like 4

Hey, we know men in the real world, no names, and never met anyone here. Mw, paid informer, rip, spca, am told. And the another mark Walsh, and his dad grass, and co accused. Nice one. D for them horrible twats faces.

I would think that in this current climate any person who is a new contact could easily be checked out?.....With the internet and a phone call or 2 you would have all the info needed to say yah or nay.....Well worth the effort to expose these dirt bags.

Keep it to your selves, but this was sent to me a few yrs ago just to be very wary of strange men.FDattachicon.gifpost-244-1187983944_thumb.jpg

And even more wary of strange men holding video cameras..

The bloke in that photo is dead apparently, its the fella who done the panarama program, Northern Ireland and some scandinavian country. Heart attack in Iraq or sommat?
Yip that's him, the Scandinavian country was Finland, he went by the name Steve, known as English Steve.

If I'm right ,did he infiltrate guys from the north ,told them their dogs was siezed and he knew where they where and would help them break into Palace barracks in Holywood to get them back . He even brought them to the back of the barracks and videoed it , Jesus who in the name of f**k would have fell for that story ,

• Like 1

Hi too all folks, just a matter off awareness too people glasgow Scotland and regions lad I know won a court case last week and got dogs back he went collected them other day too find a lad joe from uddingston view park glasgow lad working for sspca lad went chalk white when saw lad when come for dog and tried too hide away this lad is a informer so please take note...cheers sub

Heard about this yesterday proper scum bag get the word about lads.

• Like 1

hi lads if you are on about a mark walsh from leeds he is no grass lads a land theft and a mixing t--- don't trust him to take him out or he will dubble back on you.but not a grass

your on about the one thats shoots les bud the mark walsh is from burnley lancashire tries to make out hes big in to digging and running dogs

• Like 1