Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

[quote name="dillydog" post="

dillydog do you think the interview type books that Bluck, and Broadhurst do could have brought a lot of un wanted attention to working dog men, as let's face it, there seems to be a lot of men wanting to tell the whole world what they do, and keep.

gasman if your a proud owner of any type of dog then you shouldnt denie the fact that you keep them. and i also believe that when everything is legal and in the name of livestock protection there should be little for the retard anti morons to use against the terrierman. just my opinion. so if a chapter is wrote on a hunt terrierman or pest controller the worst that can happen is somebody else knows there name. big deal

roundmouth86 why do we have user names on here then dillydog wasn't breaking the law, but still got his door nocked, and treated like a terrorist. Why do most men who write in Darcy books use none de plumes? I know of 1 fella that had 15 dogs taken, and when they-couldn't find anything to do him with, they tried to charge him with an old dog having canker.

my point was that if your proud of something you own then who is anybody to tell you to hide it from the world. if everythings in order then your fine

even if everything is in good order the RSPCA can still make your life hard . How many times have you seen good men working their dogs within the law and still get taken to court or given back a bag of bones that was once a good dog . No I'm afraid in today's climate it's wise to play your cards close to ya chest !!
  • Like 5

my point was that if your proud of something you own then who is anybody to tell you to hide it from the world. if everythings in order then your fine

i believe the dymented story tells different

fair enough im not sayin blow your trumpet about it but dont be embaressed or ashamed about it either

Big difference between being shrewd enough not to cause yourself unwanted trouble , and being ashamed or embarrassed. A clever man learns from he's mistakes although a truly wise man learns from other people's !
  • Like 3

fair enough im not sayin blow your trumpet about it but dont be embaressed or ashamed about it either

Every thing i did was on permission and in writing. They do not need any excuse to seize the animals the police are like puppets doing the crap the rspca can not do as they have no power. Then they pass the blame to each other so it takes weeks, months to get them to court. if they think they can get you for anything they will try . Do not think they wont they will they don't care if its all legal and above bored they have 140.000.000 at there disposal. in the eyes of the police and rspca your guilty because you hunt. Even though its perfectly legal to hunt rat,rabbit,fox with a dog under the defra guidelines

• Like 4