Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

Right lads just to put things straight my son does volunter work at sspca and has done for about 1 1/2 years cleaning dogs out and walking them he has not hid the fact he there couple days a week a few my hunting buddies no this. The said sub was over getting dogs back seen my boy and put two and two the geather made 10 my son no him but when i asked him if he was over sub said no why? And he def no informer is it a crime for my boy who likes dogs to walk them and clean them out no so thats end beleave what you want

I ginny spinner my son aint no scum bag or grass get facts right YES HE DOES HELP OUT AT SSPCA does that mean he is a grass no he just walks the dogs and cleans them out thats it and he never hide the fact that he voulters there please get facts right

Edited by madhunter

Lets get this straight, I'm no chicken wing snot nose kid who doesn't know about the big bad world.

I first heard of MW on a trip out to the states, the lad who I went out to had had a nights lamping with him. He had strong dogs and wasn't shy with them. He was described to me as a bullshiter but harmless, this was four years ago. Over the years I heard his name crop up on many occasions in decent company so I had no reason to not talk to him.

I gave a young lad some pups, is it wrong to help someone out ?

Did I ever hunt with him "NO" did I discuss everyone else's business "NO"

Was it him the books or THL and sites like it ? iMO it was a combination of all of them and more.

I have never sought attention, in the same breath I'm not ashamed of what I do, I'm on the point of knocking it on the head so what's the harm in having a small part in a book ? In years to come I'll be able to show it the grandkids lol.

As for the RSPCA, I hate everything about them, I've been on the receiving end of them before. All i can say is I learned from my mistakes, I can't remember how many times I've put it on here "GET YOUR DOGS SEEN TO BY A VET", and keep upto date records

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 3

If youre suing that could take a few years couldnt it? If everybody runs off the baddys will win.

I am not running off bud just going to enjoy life where you can legally do what you want when you want .They do have phones and the Internet over there you don't have to be there when you prosecute them thats what ive paid the solicitor / barrister to do if needed i can get back in less than a day :thumbs:

• Like 6