Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

f**k me FD, I feel left out b*****d never tried it on with me :-)

he never really with me he just chatted shite over a slack handful of pm's i never thought nothing of it you get it all the time on here you post something and you get a pm or 2 asking questions etc of folks usually there genuine lads but you do get the odd strange f****r i just thought he fit into that catergory he never told me his name etc you can usually tell the bellends from the genuine folks in a few pm's

Why are all these stories only just coming out now?

I appreciate the OP has obviously just learned of this, but there are a dozen others who knew something fishy and said f**k all??

Not good lads, I would be the first to let everyone know if something wasn't right, and have done in the past.

:thumbs:

As soon as people find out they should let other members know of there suspicions i did

Not been on her for awhile but......I have had contact with one of the named above and found him strange so backed off, apparently he got arsey with another lad telling him my young terrier was making a good one and one of the best he seen, days later I was raided and they have took everything....all my dogs are in shite condition due to the RSPCA....for fucks sake keep it close and shoot the rest. Tab lads speak in another 2 years probably.

• Like 1

As soon as the mark walsh thinks any one has something thats worked or good or upsets him they get raided i think his days of setting people up or being The gay inspector J G informer are numbered

• Like 1

To be fair most lads are decent. I never said nowt about him because I just thought he was your run of the mill bullshiter.

Live and learn.......the last thing I'd want to do is come on a forum and slag someone off just to find out I was wrong AGAIN

• Like 1

To be fair most lads are decent. I never said nowt about him because I just thought he was your run of the mill bullshiter.

Live and learn.......the last thing I'd want to do is come on a forum and slag someone off just to find out I was wrong AGAIN

You are not wrong bud How else would some one no what was said in an interview ??? his best trick is to ask for your post code never show but the rspca come instead

• Like 1

Yeah, don't think know him, but as well as stinking anti, s, nosing and getting wrong info, there's other dirty twats doing the same, and keeping quite and trying to get in with the lads, you don't hear them defending themselves,

• Like 1