Sign in to follow this  
Bazil brush

My sort of dog there mate bielieve it or not the "russels" I had as a kid were a similar stamp to that. Hope he goes well for you atb.

• Like 1

Cheers fitchet, any pics of these russels pal.

There isn't mate unfortunately only started taking pics when I got into the running dogs but by god I had some fun with those little dogs. For the first time in nearly a decade last winter I was without a terrier of some description and it definitely showed.

Have you done much with your lad mate ?? And is he biddable of the lead or does he like to range ?? Atb

Nope look nothing like a terrier, never seen terrier with ears like them, he's as spannable as wheelie bin, he looks more of a beagle than yours lol

Look at the Ears on HIM ...all Terrier,and before any one says..a Terrier is one that goes to ground..He does ,just does F***all when he gets there :laugh:

post-85337-0-18696300-1402858855_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Lol dixie he looks more like a beagle in the flesh on steds lol, he works like all 3 he sings and hunt a line like a beagle, he works cover and quarters like a spaniel looking for a scent, he'll go throught tight brambles and has abit of fire in his belly like a terrier. So I got the best of all worlds I think. Theres no amount of money could buy him he's a family member loved buy urs all.image_zpsa8f6daa6.jpgimage_zpsffcfd851.jpg

really smart dog there mate

Nope look nothing like a terrier, never seen terrier with ears like them, he's as spannable as wheelie bin, he looks more of a beagle than yours lol

Look at the Ears on HIM ...all Terrier,and before any one says..a Terrier is one that goes to ground..He does ,just does F***all when he gets there :laugh:

attachicon.gifRooster.JPG

What's that hanging out of its arse....

the head of a statue lol

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Was showing him What A FOX looked like...Bayed it for a Mo ! Then BANG ,he ate it !! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

post-85337-0-98061500-1402951933_thumb.jpg

Actually Had a Lakie ATTACK it !, it also latched on to a Stuffed Brock at a Game Fair/Game Conv..Tent :o Embarrassed wasn't the word :icon_redface:

Edited by dixiefried
  • Like 3

Lol dixie he looks more like a beagle in the flesh on steds lol, he works like all 3 he sings and hunt a line like a beagle, he works cover and quarters like a spaniel looking for a scent, he'll go throught tight brambles and has abit of fire in his belly like a terrier. So I got the best of all worlds I think. Theres no amount of money could buy him he's a family member loved buy urs all.image_zpsa8f6daa6.jpgimage_zpsffcfd851.jpg

that picture shows him up better :thumbs: