Boss came to me today and asked if I would drop a customers car back to his house, Ferrari 599 ?HELL YES ill drop it off? it went like sh1t off a shovel it was stupidly fast but I loved it ? had to pull into the first layby I could find to take few pics and video call the missus?

F62947EC-CD2F-4939-A2C3-F609AB5C6ADA_zps

15B64ED1-CE0D-4484-AC7B-DECF8A2FF7D6_zps

• Like 6

i wish i had your job.. i hate mine

but i do wonder, did you drive it or have you seen it parked up and taken pictures?

im not jelous.. honest

? yes mate drove it,it's what my job is normally just get the run of the mill cars audis vw etc

It was seriously fast didn't have sir con though and the engine noise about deafened me ?

• Like 1

Went through the tunnel today pip there was about every fooking type of top sports car lined up on the wallasys side. Fooked if i know what they were doing. Looked like the monaco start line

i wonder what was going on their then,but i still would have liked to have seen them :thumbs:

Went through the tunnel today pip there was about every fooking type of top sports car lined up on the wallasys side. Fooked if i know what they were doing. Looked like the monaco start line

i wonder what was going on their then,but i still would have liked to have seen them :thumbs:
they were filming must a movie